Soju, My Best Friend.

Jihyo's Point Of View :

I felt a strong flash of light on my face which made it uncomfortable for me to sleep well. I groaned, twisted and turned and pulled my blankets on but I still couldn't fall back asleep.

I hate the fact that once my sleep gets ruined I can't fall back sleep no matter how much I try, until and unless I am too sleep deprived or I take my sleep pills.

Since its already ruined anyway why must I mourn over it?

Kicking off the blankets and slowly rubbing my eyes to adjust to the light and wash away my sleepiness I slowly opened my eyes. Cream and pink walls covered my sight. A small cute table on the side of the bed, with light red floral curtains covering the window was what I noticed next.

Why am I in Sejeong's room?

Well not technically her room but a room in her house. I have been here a million times and am familiar with each and every corner of this house- wait, I am missing out the point. Why am I here?

Wiping of the grogginess again I tried to focus and remember last nights events. It took me a while but slowly memories came flooding back.

Now I remember, I came here after contacting her so I can stay here for a few days and then we drank and I probably passed out.

That explains why I was able to sleep well after so much time without having to take my pills or have a million thoughts running through my head. Ahhhhh Soju-ssi thank you for always being my saviour and my best friend.

What time is it again? I looked around but couldn't find a clock. I decided to brush my teeth and take a shower.

Once I was done wearing a white jeans and a oversized T-shirt I set out to meet Sejeong.

I picked up the aroma of something good coming from the kitchen and literally skipped steps in order to move faster. Once I reached the place I saw Sejeong cooking something in a pan and with one hand on her temples and other on the handle of the pan.

Strangely she seemed pissed and in a dangerously bad mood. I slowly made my way towards her and gave her my brightest and cutest gummy smile

I was answered with an eye roll and I pouted. What did I do? I don't remember saying anything mean to her. Was I too much of a trouble when I was drunk?

Instead of pestering her more, I decided to leave it off and pour myself a cup of orange juice. She then finished cooking up whatever she was and then set it on the table. I grabbed some spoons, forks and everything else we need to have a good breakfast( can I even say that? cause I have no idea what time of the day it is) and set it on the table.

Once seated down across her, I eyed my plate of food and recognized it as Hangover pancakes and a low chuckle left out from my mouth. I tried to stiffen it and stole a quick glance at Sejeong. She was giving me a 'are you freaking laughing right now?' face.

I couldn't handle it more and burst out laughing the hardest I ever had in these few days, to the point my eyes started to tear up.

She frowned and rolled her eyes. She attacked the pancake with her fork and it made me try to compose myself.

Clearly it was my warning, I should quit laughing or I would be in case of that poor pancake.

I began to dig in and eat too, with a grin on my face and stealing glances at here from here and there.

Sejeong : "Ugh!!!! Seriously, I didn't even drink half of what you did but why the fuck do I have such a strong hangover? I feel like my head will burst open or explode anytime. "