Who are you guys ?

Jihyo's point of view :

After a 15 to 20 minutes ride we now arrived outside Seoul. The place was covered with green fields and a very few houses around. While I was observing the scenery around me from outside the cab's window the taxi suddenly came into a halt. I looked towards the driver.

" We have reached the destination ma'am " - he said with a warm smile.

We all got down the cab and Dahyun and Sana who were riding with me excitedly went out waving towards Jeongyeon , Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who had already arrived.

Jihyo : " Thank you sir. have a good night "

I said after paying the middle aged man. Then I made my way towards the other members.

Jihyo : " Where are the other three? "

I asked referring to Nayeon unnie , Momo and Mina who were no where to be seen.

Jeongyeon : " No idea "

Tzuyu : " They have still not arrived "

Chaeyoung : " Mina unnie called and said they are running a little late "

I nodded and kept my silence while waiting for them. I realized that I hadn't seen the house yet. I lifted my head to take a good view but then I was surprised to see that it was not a house instead it was a mansion hugely built. My eyes got widened and I raised my head even more to see the end of the huge building but to no avail I ended up stumbling backwards .

Sana : " Jihyo-ah , you okay "

She asked worriedly when I almost fell on the ground.

Jihyo : " Yes, I was just a bit surprised to see such a big mansion "

Mansion? or should I call it as a palace?

I replied when I regained my balance.

Dahyun : " What were you expecting unnie ? "

Jihyo : " I thought that we were going to a big house but didn't expect it to be such a huge mansion "

I said re-checking the address which Yoongi oppa had sent. It would be bad if we end up at the wrong place.

Jeongyeon : " Well it belongs to BTS , so we should not be surprised "

Chaeyoung : " Agreed. After all they earn millions every day "

Tzuyu : " Wish we could be like that to "

Says the person who is the richest among all of us.

She comes from the family which owns the biggest company in Taiwan , so we were all surprised on what she said , we all turned towards her for a brief minute and then turned away our heads from her. She was oblivious of all our action.

Dahyun : " Isn't it too cold here ? "

Sana : " Come here Dahyun , I will warm you with my hug "

She said while motioning Dahyun for a hug which she gladly accepted.

The rest of us made a disgusted expression which the two girls didn't notice. Jeongyeon even acted as if she will throw up any second.

This Sana will never leave any opportunity to do skin ship ,will she ?

I rolled my eyes.

Jihyo : " Oh! let us all go inside first and then wait for the others "

Chaeng : " What about password ? "

Jihyo : " Yon- Suga op-sunbae has sent me the password. He said that we can use it and wait inside for them "

I struggled very much in addressing Yoongi oppa as Suga sunbae.