My World Is A Whirlpool

* not edited, please bear with the mistakes*

Author's point of view :

When Jihyo was lonely and depressed in the office, the CFO along with Daniel's company had already released a statement that Jihyo and Daniel are dating. Many took the news in different ways, they were both surprised, happy and shocked. They didn't know if this is a good news or not, some K netizens also were showing their disappointed with the news while some didn't even bother about it. The people expressed dissatisfaction for both the male and female idols.

For Jihyo it was mostly female Danitys complaining on how much un-fit she is for their almighty oppa Daniel. Some ONCEs also criticized Jihyo for happily dating while her group member suffered from health issues and the group at overall was facing many problems. People started to nit-pick on her while some ONCEs tried to protect her and some took it as a joke and enjoyed their times. Few comments were as follow :

Unknown : Heol! can't believe she is dating Kang Daniel.

2 : What did Daniel even see in her?

3 : Can't believe that she was in love and enjoying dates with her boyfriend while Mina was suffering and others were too. How can she even be like that?

4 : @3 I know right! I think she doesn't deserves to be the leader. I don't know why she still is in that position or in the group at a whole.

5 : The fact that she got into the group by chance ( just because she trained 10 years and JYP showed her sympathy ) yet because of her I don't know how much more problems TWICE should face.

6 : I don't think Daniel fell for her first. Maybe she tricked him.

7 : OMG didn't expect Jihyo to be dating. I mean like she?

8 : Has Daniel lost his eyesight? Why her of all people.

9 : Poor Daniel, I think he deserved better.

10 : Well... this is a bit shocking and surprising, but well yeah, I wish them good luck.

These were all few thoughts about Jihyo's dating news that people expressed. Of course not everyone was leaving a bad comment, most of the people seemed to ignore it and many were very shocked cause Jihyo was never seen or caught glancing at Daniel in any places where they met, how can they date each other from the start of the year and yet not leave a single clue? never have a couple has not been caught stealing glances or stares in award shows but they managed to escape? Few people even started to look up for evidences and 'moments' of Jihyo and Kang Daniel together in award shows or just any place where both TWICE and WannaOne or Kang Daniel in general met up due to promotions as idols.

Even Kang Daniel was not free from the hate comments but its just that he didn't receive many as he was still going to establish his career and he was the fan's beloved 'oppa'. Only very countably few K-netizens shared their thoughts regarding him Dating the Leader and Main Vocal of the Nation's Girl Group.

Unknown 1 : No like isn't he still yet to debut?

2 : I can't believe he is dating Jihyo. Like I don't remember reading or coming across their ship

3 : He is still a rookie right?

4 : Its very surprising to me. Being a rookie, his job is to sell fantasy right?

5 : I thought rookie idols don't share their dating news. A new case huh?

6 : He should be selling fantasy right? how can he straight up confirm the rumor?

7 : They could have even denied the rumor though they were actually dating cause there is no evidence of them being together despite the ones provided by Dispatch.