Something more than likeness

Yoongi's Point Of View :-

Landing in the US and the first thing I thought about was her....

My mind and heart are both filled with Jihyo that I can't even think straight on my actions, and to top it all of I need to stay countries away from her as if having to not able to contact her wasn't a punishment. I have to stay in this part of the world to fulfill my duties and dreams and she stays in the other part of the world still trying to pretend I mean nothing to her.

Yeah pretend, cause even I know she is feeling as much pain as I am.

But that doesn't stop my mind from wandering to other places though, what if being away from her makes her feel that I really don't want anything to do with her, or what if she finds someone else? or what if she really falls for someone who seems to fill my spot? what if she falls for her "fake" boyfriend?

Having seen all those dramas and read those books its always cliché that once you appoint someone as you fake boyfriend or girlfriend you eventually fall in love with them and find your other half. What if its the same case this time too? what if Jihyo really isn't mine, she deserves someone a lot better than me so what if I am just pushing myself on her? what if I am forcing her to stay tied with me when she would want to find her real true love

These thoughts are always my biggest fear. Fuck, at times I really think that she is not meant for me. Like look at her! perfect in all the ways you can point out and then there is me, who acts so senselessly and impatiently. Heck, I am also the person who caused her the most pain.

But then again if she really isn't meant for me then I really can't imagine anyone else in her place, not today, not tomorrow, not never.

So instead I should try to be a better man for her, I should try to become the man she deserves.

With a little bit of self motivation I made my way towards the recording studio, the company rented a villa for us to stay during work and it surprisingly has all the musical needs I need to work on and with all these emotions running through me, I think I can come up with something new and fresh.

As I entered I had made up my mind to write and compose a new song, one that speaks about wanting to be a better man and if possible another that talks about wanting to win back the girl you lost because of your foolishness.

For the world it would be another song from their Genius Suga which would probably get included in the upcoming album, which they would listen, appreciate and then forget but for me, its inspired by her and its probably the song I would hold the closest to my heart.

I opened the door and jumped in surprise as I saw Taehyung in the studio, usually he stays out except when he is recording or when he wants to show me some of his creation or when working on something but here he is smiling like a baboon while glancing at his phone.

Damn... is this how idiotic I looked when I would receive texts from Jihyo? Gosh this is embarrassing

I stepped in and purposely shut the door loud enough for him to hear but the idiot didn't even flinch.

Rolling my eyes I went to sit at the chair in front of the keyboard.

Taehyung : " HAHAHAHA "

What the fuck actual??? I nearly fell of the damn chair man!

I looked at the maniac who gave me a minor heart attack, he was giggling and laughing like a 17 year old oblivious that he nearly murdered someone with his monster laugh

Yoongi : " Yah! Kim Tae!! "

I yelled and he abruptly snapped his head at me, looking surprised to find me as if seeing me for the first and not realizing I was here the whole damn time