It feels good.

Jihyo's point of view :

( The next morning..... )

I am feeling like some one is shaking me, I am still in bed with my covers on till my head. Why am I shaking? I have no intention to wake up, please let me sleep.

I felt like something is crawling into by blankets, what is it? a bug? eh... its coming near my ear, I can feel it. AHHH!! what to do now?

.

.

.

Jeongyeon : " PARK JIHYO WAKE UP !!!!!! "

Ah! she yelled directly into my ears and that too with her high pitched voice causing me to sit alarmed on my bed.

Jihyo : " What? did something happen? Is there a fire? a earthquake? did someone fall? "

I asked continuously, what might have happened? I hope the members are all fine.

After waking up for the first time I saw around me to find my members Mina, Sana, Jeongyeon, Nayeon unnie and Chaeyoung laughing at me.

The hell, they woke me up like I am going to die soon and now they are all laughing at me. What, am I that entertaining to watch? Do they enjoy to tease me so much that they won't even let me sleep peacefully?

Jihyo : " Yah!! stop laughing and tell me why you screamed like that! "

I asked glaring at them.

Sana : " You were so cute... "

Yeah, waking up a soundly sleeping person by yelling at them and then calling them cute.... what a great way to disturbing someone's inner peace.

I thought while rolling my eyes and then my sight fell on my alarm clock.

What!!! its just 4:30 a.m, why the hell did they wake me up so early. Don't we have a schedule at 5:30 a.m?

Jihyo : " Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon why did you wake me up so early? I want to sleep. "

I whined and she just rolled her eyes.

Jeongyeon : " Jihyo we have something to ask you. "

Like they seriously woke me up just to ask me something?

Jihyo : " Yah, I am not going to die you can even ask me when we go to work, for now please let me sleep. I beg you, okay? you guys also go and sleep. Good night. "

I said and went back to sleep, I covered my whole body with the blanket so that they won't disturb me again.

I heard Jeongyeon sighing, did they still not leave?

Jihyo : " YAH!! "

I yelled at them, they literally snatched away my blanket and they pulled me up from bed.

Why are they after my life?

Nayeon : " We just have few things to ask. "

Didn't they a few minutes ago say that they have only one thing to ask and now they are saying they have a FEW things to ask.

Jihyo : " Unnie, as you know I came to dorm late and I only got 2 hours of sleep. Please... I beg you.... please let me sleep. Good night unnie, Sana, Mina, Jeongyeon-ah "

I said- no I begged them and I prepared myself to go back to sleep again.

Mina : " Jihyo we also woke up early so we can ask you.. please... "

She said in her soft voice, I sighed and turned back.

Jihyo : " Mina, I am sure your questions can wait... please.. "