Battery dead

After the practise the girls finally decided to call it a day. They started to gather their things and move out of the practise room. When Jihyo went to gather her things , she noticed that she had a ton of messages and missed calls. She had left her phone in silent mode so she had not heard the ringtone. But still she was surprised to see the number of missed calls , they were from all her friends, sunbae's , parents , collegues and also from Momo's parents, she did not have any idea of why they had called. Did something happen? is their something on the net? was their any rumours? these were the thoughts running in her mind.

She decided to call Momo's parents first, after a few rings they answered.

Jihyo : hello aunty, I saw that you have called, sorry my phone was silent so I could not pick it up, is everything alright?

Momo's mom : Jihyo dear everything is fine. I just wanted to call momo, that was when I was informed by your manager that only you are having your phone.

Jihyo : do you have anything to say to her? I cannot give her the phone since she has went to the store to buy some snacks.

Momo's mom : actually I wanted to know whether she is alright , you know after her dating news came out the fans have gone crazy.

Jihyo : aunty is something bad happening in the social platform?

she asked with a worried tone.

Momo's mom : so you have not used the social platform yet? Jihyo please see it yourself and don't feel low, please take care of my momo.

Jihyo sighed but yet spoke in a assuring tone.

Jihyo : okay aunty. don't worry momo is happy and we all are here to support her all the time. please don't let yourself be affected by the fan's comments. I will make sure to allow momo to call you but please don't tell her anything about the fan's reactions.

the call ended after a few minutes of talk. Jihyo was worried about what might have happened outside. did the fans accept the news in a positive way? this was the first thought that came to her mind. Then she decided to call back the other people whose call she had missed. Almost everyone had called her to ask whether momo was really dating . The last number in the red font was of Jackson's , (for those who don't know , Jackson is a member of GOT7 which is a boy group under JYPE , the same company of TWICE ). Jackson was like jihyo's brother from their trainee days.

when she was about to call him , he himself showed up at the practise room with other GOT7 members.

Jihyo : oppa I was going to call you back

( oppa can be referred to a brother, a close male friend, or to boyfriends. it is used by girls only)

Jackson : Ji is it true that momo is dating?

Jihyo : yes oppa, she even surprised us you know.

Jackson : so even you did not know about it?

Jihyo : no oppa, neither of the members knew it.

Jackson : tell me ji have you read the news on the fans reactions?

Jihyo : no oppa, we are banned to use our phone for sometime, only I am allowed but I just received my phone now. is there something bad happening outside oppa?

Jackson was about to speak when JB cut him off

JB : it would be better if you see it yourself Ji, and besides whatever you see do not feel bad, stay strong

Jihyo : you are scaring me oppa.

junior : don't worry Ji everything will be alright , now go on your members are waiting for you.

Jihyo nodded and was about to leave when JB went near her and said

" are you also dating someone Ji? "

she was taken aback with his question , why was he even asking that? JB probably read her confused expression and answered

" I asked that just because i wanted to know if you are also hiding your relationship from me, so that i will be the first one to know about your dating news "

she did not understand even a word he said .

JB : forget whatever I said okay.

after that the two went back to their own works. Jihyo was very worried for momo, in the entire ride to their dorm she was quiet, she continuously kept staring at her phone . if not the phone then she would see outside the window of the van as if all her worries would end. the members were surprised but they did not disturb her when they realised that she was lost in her own world.

when they all reached their dorm, the members changed to comfortable clothes and they gathered around Jihyo.

Tuzyu : unnie please call Suga sunbae

Chaeyoung : unnie we want to ask him about the gift.

Jihyo : sorry maknaes ( it means the youngest in the group, the last 3 youngest members ) my phone is dead , no battery left in it.

Dahyun : unnie we will only call for a second , we won't talk with him for a long time.

Jihyo : Dahyun-ah , my phone is switched off I cannot even on it.

the maknaes made a lot of sound , they were begging Jihyo but she did not agree , the 3 left the room. they told whatever happened to the other members.

Mina : you should learn to wait a little.

Sana : it is not like Suga sunbae will runaway.

Nayeon : besides if the phone gets charged, then we can talk with him for a longer time

Jeongyeon : it is better than the phone getting off while speaking.

Momo : just image how it will feel if you ask him anything and when he starts to answer, the phone gets off.

every one agreed and where waiting for Jihyo's phone to get charged so that they can quench their curiosity . on the other hand Jihyo also had the same state but for a different reason, she wanted her phone to get charged quickly so that she can see what was happening amoung the fans. the waiting time was like eternity to her and every minute her nervousness was growing and it was eating her up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading , hope you enjoyed it. Please give me some response whether you are liking my work or not so that I can be encouraged to continue my work. bye bye.