Where Do We Go From Here?

* really sorry this chapter is not edited so if any grammar mistakes please bear with it*

Author's point of view :

Both Yoongi and Jihyo are hurting themselves, everything is nothing but a mess of lies, hidings and blamings. None of them is ready to talk to each other and solve their conflicts. Yoongi is too miserable to even think anything and he is starting to hate Jihyo to the core of his heart thinking that she was just seeing him as a pushover. Jihyo had thought that only he would understand her but he instead gave her the title of a gold digger and made himself away from her reach, she is hurt from his thoughts, he is not ready to hear her out and hence she finds it difficult to tell him that what he is assuming is all false. Both of them are starting to drift away from each other, so far away that they don't know where they will go and how far.

If only they were ready to let each other speak, if only they didn't have to first keep their thoughts, if only they were in their right state of mind they probably wouldn't have been like this. Both of them are in a miserable state right now, Yoongi is alone suffering between the four walls of his room whereas Jihyo is near Han river crying over her state, alone.... both need some comfort and they can't seem to get any because they were each other's comfort. What would happen to them? where will they go now? how will they live without each other? what will they do? all these questions don't seem to appear is anyone's mind. Both of them have made up their mind to let go each other. Yoongi is letting his love die because of his hatred and Jihyo is letting her love die for Yoongi because she thinks she only hurts him and she doesn't wants that.

Jihyo's point of view :

As I sat there crying miserably it started to rain as if mocking my currant state, as if saying that's what I deserve.... to cry because of hurting others. Once done with tears my eyes started becoming dry I stared at the sight in front of me, the rain drops kept falling and hitting the surface of the Han River. I laughed sarcastically at the irony of my state, the Han River is known as the river of love, place where lovers unite and have a great time watching the romantic sight..... yet here I am crying over Yoongi opp- no Suga sunbaenim accusing me of something which I least expected. He was hurt because of me, he directly confessed his love for me yet in a state where I was broken, now he hates me. To be honest I never thought that I loved him, yes I knew we were not 'just friends', our relationship was far more than that but I didn't realize till today how much I loved him. This day was supposed to be the start of me acknowledging my feelings yet he killed them all with just one mere second. I loved him and I still do but I know I shouldn't, it will only cause him pain so I will stop it.

This place was once my favorite childhood hang out place, where I would play around with Nayeon unnie... then we became busy and it got abandoned, it was long forgotten and I bet Nayeon unnie doesn't even remembers this place. Suddenly one day I remembered this place when I was with Yoongi opp- Suga sunbaenim *sigh*, I don't know what had gotten into me, we were still not proper friends yet but I wanted to take him to this place with me. I wanted to share my childhood happiness with him and I was very excited. Then this place turned out to our hang out place, every second we spent here together is worth to be cherished in a treasure box or a museum. And again... today this place became memorable again but for a different reason..... this place will be remembered by me from today as the place where I lost my everything. Where I was shown that I truly don't deserve anything and where I.... I lost all the love I wanted.

What next? nothing just the usual, go back to my idol life, work hard as a leader of TWICE and make sure you don't fail this time, make sure that you don't do even a tiny mistake. Sing with your best voice because you are an idol and not so know main vocalist, give your best on stage no matter if you are tired or sick. Write songs which have potential to be a TWICE song. Make sure to not get scolded by PD nim again for not giving your best in your work. Most importantly stay away from everyone.... if not then they will have to suffer because of you. Oh! and don't forget to take care of your members and make decisions that profit TWICE. Ahhhh. the most important thing, Kill your desires, burn your wishes and make sure to not at all think about what you want.