Time travel

" do you guys remember the time when I gave him a bouquet when his team had won on the award show ? "

the members all nodded encouraging me to continue. A smile made its way onto my face as I remembered everything.

AUTHOUR'S POINT OF VEIW :

it was the award show night when in the backstage while Jihyo was roaming around one of the staff member bumped into her

" Jihyo-ssi can you please do me a favour?"

" yes ofcourse . how can I help you?"

Jihyo was a well known idol among staff members for her kind and helping nature.

" Jihyo-ssi we have to give this bouquet to the winners but we decided to make the idols present it themselves. would you mind to give this bouquet of flowers to the winning group?"

" no problem, I will do it. but this means that our team did not win right? "

the staff gave her a small smile not sure how to answer her . Jihyo read her expression .

" don't worry, I am sorry .. I did not mean to make you uncomfortable"

after saying her thanks to jihyo and giving her the bouquet the staff left.

at the stage as instructed Jihyo gave the bouquet to Suga , the other members were busy in delievering their speech so she gave it to Suga who stood right beside her.

( AFTER THE AWARD SHOW AT THE BACK STAGE )

Suga was running around , his eyes were searching for something or particularly searching for some one. he was walking backwards and something hit his back . he turned around to see a girl , his face lit up and his eyes glimmered when he finally met the person he was searching for. The girl was rubbing her head and when she regained her position she immediately bent down and apologized without even looking into who she had bumped. When she lifted her head her eyes met Suga's and the lad was frozen in his spot. The girl was none other than Jihyo. She got shocked when she saw Suga.

" sorry sunbae-nim I did not see where I was going."

" It is not your fault Jihyo-ssi I was walking backwards"

Jihyo giggled as she imagined Suga walking backwards and her smile was contagious it made Suga to smile . The boy just smiled and brought his hand near his neck.

" Sorry sunbae-nim I didn't mean to laugh at you "

" it's okay "

An awkward silence engulfed them.

" actually I wanted to say thank you for giving me the bouquet when we were on stage , so I was searching you "

" you don't need to thank me sunbae , the staff had told me to do so "

" yes I know that and when I went to say my thank you to them they told me that you were the one who wrote us the greeting card note"

" it was just to say congrats on your win "

" but still thank you "

Again the silence engulfed them. Suga was moving his eyes left to right to find a topic to talk about and Jihyo was playing with her fingers not sure of what to do. After a minute or two Jihyo spoke when she saw the message she had just received on her phone.

" sorry sunbae I have to leave now "

" okay and thank you for the note "

"you don't have to thank me sunbae."

And then they both parted their ways. Suga wanted to spend a little more time with her but he didn't know why.

--------------------------------------------

( end of flash back for a little time )

AT PRESENT.

Dahyun : " that's all? "

Chaeyoung : " nothing else happened ? "

Momo : " love at first sight ah ?"

Sana : " but you did not even talk more than 4 sentences "

Mina : " how did you get his number? "

Jeongyeon : " are you sure you remember it well ? "

Nayeon : " care to tell us when you exchanged numbers? "

Tzuyu : "unnie how did you became friends if you only met once ? "

Again the shower of questions began and Jihyo found it a little irritating to comeback to reality when she was enjoying her dream land while recalling all the memories. However Jihyo did not let her irritation show up in front of the members.

" calm down every one , I did not say that we only met once and we became friends by only exchanging few words. "

everyone urged her to continue the story.

" girls I cannot continue the story if you all keep asking me questions in between ."

Dahyun : " but unnie what do we do if we have some doubts."

" how about you all get your notebooks and pen , whenever you get a question write it down and at the end of the story you can all give me your questions and I will answer them."

They all agreed and went to get their notebooks while Jihyo was smiling on how amusing and unexpected their meeting was. once everyone came back and sat in their usual position , Jihyo continued their story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. I now have 128 readers in total thanks a lot , and also thanks to Daniel X Jihyo for voting. thank you all a lot for reading my stories and please continue reading them with the same enthusiasm . please click on the star button and comment on my stories to let me know my mistakes , you can also feel free to share your ideas or your thoughts on my story or a particular line on my story. the following chapters maybe a bit confusing. take care.