Let's skip some time

After a few days of practise for the collaboration , the groups were now ready to perform . They were all highly demanded groups so the practise lasted for only a few days but these few days were enough for Suga and Jihyo to build a strong bond . the performance was perfect and it gained a lot of cheers from the audience. No matter how busy Jihyo and Suga were , they still managed to say good morning and good night to each other . No matter how tired they were , they still managed to talk and be the energy doze for each other. They used to talk with each other daily but even used to understand each other's work problems and managed to not let it affect their career . They were affected by it in a good way , Jihyo became more livelier and also lit up her surroundings with her smile , whereas Suga laughed more often and he was not pissed off any more. he would look forward to every day cause he would get to meet his Jiggylypuff . He did not complain over morning schedules and also mingled with his members frequently . whenever he was tired or angry he would call Jihyo . he was surprised himself on how much control the girl had on him . her smile would help him to energize and by talking to her his anger would vanish to thin air . His members were also surprised to see a new Suga but they did not complain as the new Suga was livelier and refreshing . Moreover he was happy and used to smile often .

Even the fans noticed the change in his behaviour. They were also happy to see Suga happy , they wanted to know the cause of his happiness so they started searching for it . In no time one of the fan found that he had changed ever since the collaboration. no sooner the news also spread that maybe the cause for his happiness is TWICE Jihyo , as she was dancing beside him and he was also smiling during the pre-recording. This theory was spread widely by fans and Yoonghyo started to fill up YouTube . Fans found all the interactions between the two idols and were more than happy to continue editing Yoonghyo photos and videos.

It had been a month since Suga and Jihyo had met . Though they were not able to meet each other in person they still kept in touch through phone calls , messages and video calls . Whenever BTS had a schedule in Korea TWICE had a schedule in Japan , and whenever TWICE were in Korea , BTS had international schedule . Nothing had changed , TWICE and BTS being the highly demanded groups were always busy . The only thing that had changed was the bond between Jihyo and Suga . They had become closer friends , they even kept eachother nick names. Suga called Jihyo as Jigglypuff and Jihyo called him Yoongi oppa , which Suga had insisted her to call him which she gladly obeyed.

Later that day Jihyo got a call from Suga.

Jihyo : " hello "

Yoongi : " ah .. I am missing my Jigglypuff ."

Jihyo : " even I miss you oppa. "

Yoongi : " Ji I have some good news , we are coming back to Korea on Friday . we can meet each other . "

He said excitedly but Jihyo spoke in a sad tone.

Jihyo: " I am sorry oppa , we will not be able to meet . we have to leave to US on Saturday morning. "

Yoongi : " when will you return. ? "

Jihyo : " maybe on Tuesday."

Yoongi : "no... we will leave to London on Monday "

Jihyo : " then we can't do anything. "

Yoongi : " well , can we meet on Friday ? " he said with an hint of hope in his voice

Jihyo : " but you guys will come to Korea at Friday night right? "

Yoongi : " yes but we can meet on Friday night ."

Jihyo : " won't you be tired oppa , you always get Jet-lags ."

Yoongi : " I will be fine , I promise we can meet at night , it will also be safe. " he said pleadingly.