The breaking news

News broke that momo and kim heechul are dating and both the agencies confirmned it .

Nayeon was the first to see the news as she was glued to the t.v while watching her favorite drama. She immediatly ran towards the other 2mix . Jeongeon stopped the hopping bunny  from littering the living room with popcorns as she had just finished cleaning.

Jy: Nayeon-ah stop right there, i have just finished cleaning.

Ny: I have some daebak news.

Jihyo came out from her room to see why there is a lot of sound in the living room.

"Why are you so loud , the maknaes are trying to sleep? "  Jihyo said trying not to sound too loud and let the little ones sleep in peace.

Ny : Jihyo--ah you should see this

The oldest showed the top news on her phone.

Jihyo : daebak...

Right after dahyun came rubbing her eyes " Unnie i am not able to sleep"

Ny: After seeing this your sleep will run away from you.

Dh: Unnie sleep does  not has legs to run

Then the whole dorm knew the news. Everyone were waiting for momo, then the door opened up revealing momo with jokbals in her hands. Jihyo was the first one to speak

"Momo are you okay did anyone harm you"

The leader was worried if anyone had tried to critize or harm momo. In reply momo had only a confused expression.

Nayeon showed her the news and momo confirmned it .

Dh: Unnie are you two really dating?

Ch: you are not joking right?

Tzu: When did you guys meet?

Sana: how was your reaction when he proposed? Where you like shy shy shy?

Mina: you all should let her speak first

Then momo started answering everyone's question. While every one where hearing momoring and teasing her. Jihyo was the only one whose mind was thinking about the future and its consequences.
_____________________

Please bear with my mistakes