What did I do to loose you?

Author's Point of View :

Its a shocking thing for Yoongi, he is not ready to believe whatever he has read, who would? he was ready to confess to her, he had waited for several years for this day, yes years. He wanted to tell how he feels towards her, how much he wants her by his side, how much he misses her, how much.... he loves her. He was maybe being a coward for not hurrying up, he was maybe taking too much time, he was maybe taking it leisurely, he was maybe thinking that Jihyo only belongs to him, he was maybe taking things for granted, no... he was not. He just wanted to be a better man when he would confess to her but no one would understand it now. For him it was all new,

He feel deeply in love for the first time, he for the first time wanted to give someone all the happiness in the world, he for the first time was ready to go against the whole world for someone, he for the first time found someone with whom he loves spending time and talking, he for the first time wanted to stay happy forever with someone, he for the first time had another reason for living except music, family and friends. Thus, he didn't wanted to loose all these things, he was afraid that if he does even a small thing wrong then he would loose them all. He wanted to make sure that Jihyo would also love him before he confesses to her, he wanted to make sure she says yes and their would be no reason to reject him.

Just today he wanted to confess to her, he was ready but no, just one article written on a piece of paper snatched everything from him. It was as if the world had stopped working. He felt sad, angry, betrayed and helpless. He just sat their on his knees while his members enclosed him in a warm hug but their warmth never reached him, he is not giving any reactions except his eyes which are expressing pain. Pain that is very deep and its highly doubtable that it can ever be cured. His members are worried for him, shaking him and constantly ask him to say something... just anything but no he is sitting there like a rock not ready to even let out a breath.

He just wants to know why she did that? why did she have to hurt him? she said she would wait... she promised, then why did she break it? was it never the same for her? did she not even have a clue how he felt? did she never liked him? was she just playing around? was she like this from the very beginning? Just why did she do that?

.

.

.-------------------* time skip * -----------------.

Its 6 : 00 am in KST when BTS landed in Seoul at Incheon airport. Everyone kept their silence through out the journey, none spoke which made their staffs a bit worried but Namjoon and Jin took the initiative to keep them worry-free. Yoongi sat quietly in his seat, he didn't speak even a word, even his breathing was not heard. The only thing that would make you to believe that he is alive would be the rise and fall of his chest. His eyes expressed sadness, pain and hurt. The other members were very worried about him but didn't force him to speak anything cause they knew he needed some time. Even though his silence was killing them they tried to be calm and patient. J-Hope sat beside Yoongi and would constantly look after him or check on him but he remained the same. The maknae line was getting a bit afraid on seeing this state of their Hyung.

When they landed they remained the same though out their journey outside the airport and to their van. Though it was so early in the morning fans were crowded along with press and other media to cover BTS's first entry to their homeland after so many days. Yoongi without caring about any of these, pushed through the crowd and passed them in a split second. The fans and other people were confused as to why he did that but then Namjoon, along with their managers handled the situation saying that Yoongi was not feeling well. They made sure to not let any misunderstandings arise. Yoongi got even a bit scolded by their manager when they sat in their van, but he didn't say anything and remained still hence the manager just shook his head in surrender.