Meant to be apart

Jungkook's Point Of View :-

Later that day I woke up in Yoongi Hyung's room, he seemed to be sleeping peacefully so I decided not to disturb him. I made my way towards my room to take a quick shower and stuff myself with something good enough to be called as breakfast.

It feels a lot lighter that I finally spoke to someone about the things troubling me, though I know I stood start fixing everything from the start and start by apologizing to Jihyo I am still half relieved that I spoke to Suga hyung and he didn't react negatively.

While I was heating up the take out food which Jin hyung had ordered and pouring myself some banana milk I saw everyone start to wake up one by one and make their way to the kitchen. The first one to come was Jimin, then Joon hyung followed by Jin hyung, Hobi Hyung and Tae, the last to arrive was as usual Yoongi Hyung.

Everyone threw a good morning greeting at each other and started to find something for breakfast too. Once we had all settled down on the table eating silently a thought- or more like a question came into my mind and I couldn't but ask it out loud

Jungkook : " So Hyung, what are you and Jihyo now? are you speaking to her? will you go after her or will you stop? "

My question was directed to Suga Hyung but everyone in the table turned towards him for answers as though they have been waiting for someone to speak about it to him and see what he reacts like.

He just shrugged.

Namjoon : " You don't know? he's already after her, poor girl with his stalking abilities I will not be surprised if he scares her away. "

He said as though matter of a fact and earned himself a glare from grumpy Yoongi Hyung who was not a morning person. The rest of the Hyung line snorted at Namjoon hyung's words and us maknae line sat confused.

Jimin : " Wait, you are stalking her??!! Hyung! how can you do such bizarre things? "

He said with a feeling of offence, oh that, he kind of might have adopted Jihyo as his sister. They have been pretty close since trainee days and not to mention their bro-sis bond grew stronger when we visited all TWICE at that mansion that day.

Yoongi : " Oh shut up, I didn't do any such thing "

He growled at how they were all ruining his morning. Hobi Hyung scoffed which gained the attention of everyone

Hoseok : " Yeah right, messaging her each passing minute, asking her manager about her every schedule and also somehow getting info on with whom she is speaking is not 'stalking' "

He scowled and received a bunch of unique responses

" Heol "

" Daebak "

" Eh, that's so creepy Hyung "

" Ha! I expected you to do something like that "

" Totally head over heels aren't we "

Suga : " Oh shut up! I just wanted to make sure she was alright "

He defended himself and his pale cheeks got covered with a slight pink color. We all grinned on seeing him so embarrassed and gave him a look that said 'Ain't no way we buying that lie'

Jin : " So, is it working? you think she will like you back and will tell you the truth of what she is hiding? "

He asked curiously but before Yoongi hyung could respond Tae bet him into it

Taehyung : " Isn't it obvious she likes him? like look at how they look at each other. "

He said and from the corner of my eyes I saw Suga hyung smiling like an idiot from ear to ear while stuffing his mouth with his cereal.