Get Hurt For Of Me

Yoongi's point of view :

They all want me to let go of her..... why? so that she can smile and be happy with her boyfriend and I stay here suffering on my own and get mocked every time I see her around or when she smiles? NO WAY!! Park Jihyo should suffer as much as I have- no she should suffer more than anyone has ever suffered and I will make sure she gets it. I will ruin her to such an extent that she herself would hate looking in the mirror at her face. I will make her to get disgusted with herself. Yes I will and this time no falling for her trap. No matter how many times I see her weak form I will never hold back until I finish my revenge, her smile would now become the reason for her misery. I will make sure her smile gets snatched away from her forever and ever. She should even forget the picture of how happiness looks like.

I am currently in my room searching for ideas to give someone pain and I don't think I can find many ideas. Its the first time ever in my life I have hated someone in my life so much and I am gearing up for revenge. I need help but there is no one to offer it here. That women has now made me a bad person and the villain in this entire story. Lucky to me our schedule for today was not much packed hence now I got some time to think about my passionate dream now, the dream which is to ruin Park Jihyo in every way possible.

I was still on my working desk when I heard the sound of my room door being opened, when I turned around I found Jungkook bobbing his head and when he saw me he hesitantly came inside,

Jungkook : " Hyung I want to help you. "

He said with a burning fire in his eyes which I didn't fail in noticing, what's with him trying to help me? I don't need any help. The members might have sent him to look up on me.

Suga : " I don't need any help kook, go outside and do your work, tell the members not to worry. "

I dismissed him coldly and spun around back to my working desk not wanting to see his reaction. I am expecting him to protest and say that the members are worrying about me and I should let go and all but no man I am not going to take any of that to consideration now, not when I have made up my mind which is impossible to be altered.

Jungkook : " Wait Hyung, its not what you are thinking it is, I am not here because of the members to help you to move on. I want to help you get your revenge on her. "

He confessed suddenly and I couldn't help but wonder why he wants to help me in that matter? I turned around to see a very determined Jungkook looking and depicting as much hatred and disgust possible to that women.

Yoongi : " And why is that? what selfishness do you have in you to help me out in such a thing which all the members oppose? "

When I asked for an answer his eyes roamed around the room for a while as if searching for an escape when a person gets caught in doing something wrong. Now that I am starting to notice this, he was the person who expressed the most hatred to her when he learnt the news. He was never himself from when I said that I am going to confess. I also learnt from hobi that he throwed a fit and ended up injuring his wrist when I was all broken in Saudi that day. Why is this kid acting so strange? I was the one who was hurt and its hurts to such a level that no one unless someone who has experienced heart break can even estimate. What's with him?

Jungkook : " I just want to help you Hyung.... she has totally changed you and has brought back the old you, I don't like this side of you.... I want you to return to yourself again and the amount of pain she has given you I know its difficult to come out of it without letting her taste her own medicine. She is the cause of your miserable state and yet she has no regrets.... I want her to cry and shed tears for you. I want her to be ruined because she ruined you. "