It's A Good Kind Of Change

Above is picture of Jihyo in her sports wear

Jihyo's Point Of View :-

After a while we were both panting and trying to regain our breath, it was fun we had a little run race and I won. Guess being the athletic one of the two is beneficial after all.

After composing our form we got up and sat on a nearby bench, taking some sips from my bottle I thought maybe he would want some too so I passed him some. He looked surprised at first but then he started smiling from ear to ear leaving me looking around awkwardly

It was beginning to become gloomy, silence prevailing was too uncomfortable and he was probably plotting his next move, woah that sounds like he's a serial killer

I shook my head a little and he decided to speak first.

Yoongi : " We still have 50 minutes Jihyo would you like to come to a place with me? "

He asked with his puppy dog eyes, obviously knowing what he is doing to add in extra effect so I could agree.

He did say we still have time and I don't have anything better to do...

I thought about it for a while and finally nodded slowly, his smile made me happy too.

After getting into his car again he drove for about 10 minutes and I was gestured to come out of the car, once off I realized that he had brought me to a bowling alley. A surprisingly good destination but I never thought he would bring me here.

We went inside, obviously looking out of place with my sports wear well he- oh never mind he was still in his jeans, shirt and jacket. We were sweaty too and that just made his jacket and white shirt cling onto his body more.

Realizing I was being a creep I turned the other way, the place was deserted, only a couple and a little family in sight. I'm not sure if I should let my guard down and be free or if I should wear my cover ups in order to stop any rumors from stirring up. I looked towards Yoongi oppa for any advice but he just shrugged not even knowing what I was thinking about.

Yoongi : " You don't have to worry about people around Ji, its too hot so I suggest not wearing the cover ups besides it will only be for a minute "

He said and I furrowed my eyebrows at his last sentence. What does he mean it will only be for a minute?

Before I could question him, he bet me to it and dashed inside the store. It was pretty large but the entrance was clean and well kept, a reception was the only thing you could see before it made way to the hallways.

I followed suite and Yoongi Oppa was speaking to a middle aged women, maybe somewhere around her late thirties or early forties. Despite having his mask off she didn't seem to recognize him and even if she did she didn't question him.

Those two were in a conversation and I decided not to interrupt, I made sure to even stay a few feet away from them so that no one would get any idea. Finally the women gave him a kind smile and offered him something which looked like a key card.

He turned towards me and grinned, something which made me stop in my tracks and just take in his adorable face.

Before I could comprehend he walked towards me and gently tugged on my hand,

Yoongi : " Come on Ji, I want to make full use of the time I have with you "

He said and dragged me towards one of the hallways, I glanced back to see the women smiling in our way. After getting myself dragged around for a few minutes we finally came to a stop in front of a huge door.