Friend in Need Who? It should be Friend in Drunk

*Warning - Includes slight sensitive thoughts on suicide. Please don't read if you can't take it. A chapter isn't more precious than your mental heath guys*

Jihyo's Point Of View :

I woke up the next day earlier than usual, well... if being honest I never slept actually just had my eyes shut and thinking a millions thoughts.

Anyway why does it even matter? Its not like I have to care enough about myself or have to explain it to others.

After brushing my teeth, taking a shower and wearing something fluffy and warm I set out to look myself in the mirror once before I head out

No smiles, no expressions, no enthusiasm, nothing.

Good! Perfect! Its really me

I set out and saw that everyone is still sleeping, I walked slowly and carefully not wanting to wake anyone up and having to see them scrunch their faces in sadness seeing me.

I just went by to my room and grabbed a big bag and packed few of the toiletries and some clothes. Yes only taking the necessary items for the time being, once everyone goes out the dorm I will come back and pack the other things or maybe I can just ask someone to help me out move my things.

Once done I set out with my car keys, where am I going? I don't know where to go either, yesterday night I called Sejeong and made excuses asking if it would be okay to spend few days at her place. Her group's also stopped promoting and will probably not have much schedules so its okay for me to stay at her place I guess. She doesn't live in a dorm with her members hence I am going at her place.

I can't possibly go to my parent's house cause if they see me in a state like this then I will have to have a long talk which is what I want to avoid the most. I don't own an apartment for myself either, I always thought there was no need for it. I was always the one who tried to build team spirit in everything.

Was. Will never try to be one again.

I pulled into Sejeong's apartment and parked the car, carefully making my way in order to not disturb the neighbors. Once I rang the bell she opened it a few minutes later. I was greeted with her still sleepy face and a hug. Since it was still cold outside she quickly dragged me in and shut the door.

I feel so sorry, she might have probably been waiting for me. I made her loose her sleep by suddenly saying I will be coming over this early.

After she took my bag and placed it on the table she asked me to sit down then went to the kitchen to make me something.

Jihyo : " Thank You for accepting my request Sejeong-ah and so sorry for disturbing your sleep. "

I said apologizing with a pout. I really feel very sorry.

She just turned around and smiled warmly.

Sejeong : " This isn't something you should be thanking me for, after all you have helped me so many times and this is nothing compared to it moreover am I not your friend? "

She said wiggling her eyebrows and I smiled at her.

Friend. Funny thing God still hasn't took my friends from me too. I want to cherish her forever and not hurt her like I did to the others

I was lost in my thoughts when Sejeong's question brought me back to reality.

Sejeong : " So. Tea, coffee or Hot choco? "

Hmmm so many options to chose from.

Jihyo : " Soju "

I said looking straight at her and she looked at me with a look that said 'You insane?'