Hello!

Hi! Merry Christmas everyone~ especially to those who are celebrating. May you and your family members, friends, loved ones have a lovely and a wonderful day. To those who are not celebrating it like me, lets enjoy our holidays!!

Its been a rough year for everyone so lets all forget about all the harsh things and sufferings and celebrate our days of happiness.

You guys know that on Christmas its said that Santa Claus gifts us at night, right? well as we grow older we know that its not the entire truth. We do get gifts but not from Santa Claus himself but from our loved ones who are as equal to Santa in our lives. The best gift I can receive this year ( note the point that I don't celebrate Christmas hence I can't expect a gift but hey, there's no harm in dreaming right? ) would be having this pandemic gone as soon as possible and the harm with people have faced economically, mentally, physically or heath wise to be cleared as soon as possible.

Today I would like to dedicate this part of the story to say and convey my thanks to all of you who supported me through out the year. If you are interested then you can read or you can always ignore it. Your wish.

When I first started this book on May 26 ( yes I know its been soOo.... long yet I have not yet finished this book *sigh* as I said I am a bit lazy ) I really didn't expect to have so many of you read it. I had read many YoongHyo stories here in wattpad but I liked only a few of them ( all from the same writer *guilty giggles* ). I also wanted to try out writing a story in here which would focus on Suga and Jihyo's idol life. Not many stories were available with their idol life objections and difficulties and hence I wanted to write it out with the lame, weird and plotless ideas I had in mind. I really didn't expect you all or any single soul to read it ( did I say it already? ). I just started to write this story to fill my curiosity and temptation but when few of you took interest in reading it and voted for it, I was truly amazed. I myself had ( I still have ) many un-satisfaction in the first few chapters but I received votes on them, that time I was so much confused, overjoyed, happy etc ( I don't know how to explain it, maybe surprised? ). I never expected to cross the line of 100 reads but now I have over 2.8K reads, 208 votes and 41 comments on THE TRUTH ( in short TT ).

Unbelievable right? Thank you to everyone who took interest in reading this story, voting it and supporting me in the comments. My first chapter ( Prolongue ) has over 191 reads and 5 votes, the reads gradually decreased per chapter but I am happy that at least few of you are reading it. I didn't expect any of you to vote but as you guys kept voting my chapters maybe ( not maybe but surely ) I became greedy at some point and asked for you guys to vote at the end of every chapter. The same thing happened when @azzahhrra_, took the initiative to comment. I am really sorry.

I know you guys might be busy in your own life and might have many things going on but I forgot about that and constantly asked you guys to be active in the comment section or keep voting. You guys also had to go through my long and boring author's note at the end of each chapter. I am really very truly sorry. I was very annoying right? hehehe...., don't worry I will fix my mistakes.

Despite everything you guys kept reading my chapters, voted, and commented. I am very thankful to you all and will try my best to make the chapters worth of you guys using your time.

A short story - I got into K-pop especially to BTS and TWICE because of Wattpad. Funny and weird at the same time right? I was very dumb that I thought Jihyo and Yoongi along with other BTS TWICE members were all fictional characters ( didn't knew they existed in real life lol ) at first. Jihyo became my instant bias and then I biased Yoongi. When I finally decided to stan them like a true ONCE and ARMY, I was exposed to the truth that Jihyo is already dating Kang Daniel ( sad life *sighs* ), but still I had decided to stan Yoongi and Jihyo both for their personalities and talents, not because I wanted to see them get married or something. Hence I am now a hard core ARMY and ONCE who streams, votes and supports BTS and TWICE like a true fan. ( I am proud of myself *patting my own shoulders* )