A New Start

Daniel's Point of View :

Its been a tiring day, with all the works, singing, recording, practising, managing etc. I just finished my work and can't wait to go lay down on my bed and have a good night sleep though its still not night yet. Its here 6 pm in the evening but who cares I just want to flop on my bed. I quickly rode to my house and started ripping off the coat and business outfits I was wearing, shoving them on the floor I headed straight towards my bedroom but sudden hunger craved and I turned my steps towards the kitchen.

Oh! I found some cookies. Probably the ones Mom made.... and yeah these were the ones even Jihyo liked after coming to my house for the first time that day.

I don't know why but a sudden smile crept to my face when I thought of her. That day she was so confused, hesistant and.... very very cute. Her eyes were so big! I had just seen her only few times in person and those were only a quick glances or far away sights when we would coincidently meet in award shows. But in person she is much more beautiful than in photos. I wonder how that girl can be so beautiful and oh god her gummy smile! It has the power to melt me, its the cutest thing I have ever seen. Her eyes seem to be always shining and she stays very kind, humble and down to earth though she is a member and that too MAIN VOCALIST of the top and most popular Girl Group. How can she be so humble? I have seen so many idols having big fat egos over their slight popularities but she's a Top at popularity yet she is as if an ordinary girl.....

I still remember that time when I first saw her at the front of my door and she looked all confused and surprised... cutely. I had to strongly prevent myself from smiling or grinning or else she would might have thought I was making fun of her. The way she tries hard to call me just by my name without my surname or without adding the -ssi part is so cute. Everything about her is cute.

Augh why am I thinking and smiling so much? What's gotton into you man?

I quickly grabbed some cookies, a bottle of orange juice and headed to my room, laying on the bed while my TV started to play a Netflix movie. Relaxing is the best time of the day.

I was watching a action movie but then a romance scene came up. Romance.....

I grinned widely like a idiot and I don't know why but the thought of Jihyo and me dating came up. Well not actually dating. Its a pretend date as she would like to empathize.

My phone beeped indicating a message while I was still lost in my thoughts. It was JYP-nim

JYP : Daniel, its JYPE. The CFO and I have decided to send you and Jihyo on a date. Well not exactly a date, you guys can hang out but it would be just the two of you. Go in public not suspiciously and just act as couple which should be at least visible to one person. We need to give fans some crumbs so they can believe this date thing and will not find it suspicious or media play. I will give you Jihyo's number *************** use it to contact her and both of you fix a date when you are free.

I nearly jumped on seeing a message. Like a date! with Park Jihyo! OH MY GOD.

I am excited, happy. Very very giddy too. I don't know why but I am ready to gift JYP-nim anything for this wonderful chance. I have always wanted to be close to Jihyo, get to know her more and be friends with her. She's such a wonderful person, whom everyone in the industry acknowledges and respects. Who wouldn't like to be close to THE PARK JIHYO?

But the real question is... will she be okay with it? Hopefully I am not forcing too much on her. Its impossible that this decision would be made without her consent so maybe she is also looking forward to this right? Gosh why am I feeling so excited and giddy?

I quickly sat up straight and started messaging her.

Daniel : Hi, its Daniel. Are you ready for the date?