Forgive You?

Chapter song :- Run by BTS

Jihyo's Point Of View :-

Enwoo : " Woah. What's the matter today? why... yah why are you so dolled up and pretty? "

I rolled my eyes at his antics, he was acting by opening his mouth wide and having his eyes gone round.

I made my way towards the passenger side of the his car and once in my seat I buckled up my seatbelts, the dress is kinda short so its uncomfortable. Enwoo was also buckling up his seat belts so I took the opportunity to pull my dress a bit down to cover my legs when he wasn't looking my way.

Enwoo : " Here! "

Before I could look up and see what he was up to by saying that, a jacket was tossed on my laps. I smiled to myself and turned to look at him looking out the window.

Aww my cute shy BFF.

I took the time to take in his attire of ripped jeans, a T shirt with his usual leather jacket. When he turned around I thanked him and he dismissed it with a wave while starting to drive.

Enwoo : " So, for someone who wasn't sure if she would attend the party you sure are pretty dolled up Ji "

He teased with his side smirk

Jihyo : " Yah, its not my doing. Nayeon unnie and Sana were at the dorm and they decided to work their 'magic' on me "

I said quoting my two unnie's previous word

Enwoo nodded

Enwoo : " Makes sense, otherwise you who hates make up would seriously not apply so many things even if your life depended on it "

He said which earned him a smack from me and then we both laughed it off. This feels good, like everything is getting placed back to its original place but still there is that one feeling as though telling me that its the silence before the storm.

Huh?

I looked up hearing the sound of the horn, Enwoo was looking straight at me maybe cause I was zoning out just now.

Enwoo : " What's on your mind? you seem lost "

He asked with concern but its better to not make him worry since he thinks I am too delicate.

Jihyo : " Nothing much, just.... thinking about what might happen in the party. "

I tried to cover up my behaviour with this lame excuse. Enwoo rolled his eyes.

Enwoo : " What do you think will happen in a party? there will be dancing, drinks, games and screaming like kids. You know how our gang is right? "

He said with a "I am so done with my friends" look and shook his head.

I laughed at his impersonation of DK at the end and before I know we were pulling into the party place.

It was a party hall the usual one where most idols live like normal people, and before anyone makes assumptions no this is not a club. Here there will just be music and games along with dancing but certainly no illegal things and this is especially nothing to do with human intimacy. Of course if you find someone you get along with then you two will be left in private but no other business more than a hug or a kiss.

Also the room or the main hall will have windows and everything which will be open all the time and run by DKD company's CEO who was a former idol hence all responsibilities will be taken and its security is tight too. Its also under police observation which makes it even more of a place to enjoy rather do other things.