Things Are About To Change

Chapter song - Spring Day By BTS

Play it in the background while reading this chapter, especially Yoongi's Point Of View when he says that one long dialogue. I think its the most suitable song I know so far to express how he would be feeling that time

****************************************************************

Jihyo's point of view :

After Daniel gave me that sudden confession blow, we decided to head back to the dorm... I didn't know what to respond, how to respond. Thankfully he understood me and didn't force me neither did he bring that topic again while we are in his car. He pretended as if nothing happened, like before how he was talking casually and making jokes while taking me to his home just like that this time too he was being normal. He also played some soft music... the same one which he had played before.

My mind should be now thinking about his question... should I let him in? should I give him a chance or not, but it kept wandering to something else- more like someone else. Now I should be thinking about Daniel only, to see how and what I can reply to him but... but I keep thinking about Yoongi Oppa. The time we spent together, the way we would hide from the world and create our own memories, our own secrets which no one could disturb or which no one could ever take away from us.

*sigh* this isn't right. All of this is a tangled mess. My brain, my heart, my head... everything is a mess. Yoongi op- sunbae doesn't likes me, he never did. Its not right to dream about him, its not right and its not allowed to like him either. He will suffer and so will Daniel... all I bring along with me is bad luck and sufferings to people around. Daniel shouldn't also suffer from it.

The car came to a stop further blocking my train of thoughts, I came out from my bubble of thoughts and looked outside the window to recognize the surrounding as the backside of my dorm. I then turned towards Daniel who is in the driving seat, he was smiling at me. I returned his smile too

Daniel : " We are here, it was nice meeting you and spending time with you Jihyo. Definitely a very precious memory to me "

He said and yeah I understood what he meant but chose to not reply back anything. Once again I smiled at him saying,

Jihyo : " It was nice spending time with you too, I will get going now. "

With that I opened the car door and came out of it, again turning towards him I waved and said to have a safe drive.

Daniel : " You head in first, I will leave in a bit "

Maybe he wanted to see me go safely in, Yoongi oppa used to do it too. He would always wait until I go inside the dorm, come near the window and wave at him, then he would proceed to drive home.

*Shaking head sideways softly* I should stop thinking about him... that moment will never come again.

With one last wave to Daniel, I headed to the dorm and closed the door shut. Knowing Daniel would be satisfied and would now drive back I didn't bother to look back and headed straight to my room. Everyone were sleeping.... as expected.

Flopping on the bed and covering myself with the blankets again my mind started to race.

Today I learnt many things about Daniel, he wasn't born rich or a silver spoon child as I had assumed in the beginning. He told me how his father abandoned him and his mother when he was a child, how his mother took care of him alone, how he got in as a trainee and struggled very hard during those times. How he had to share a very small room with many people, how he struggled to debut, how he still sends money to his father despite all the hardships he has given him and his mother, how Daniel had worked very hard to achieve what he has now and to become what he is now.