Away from the world

Jihyo walked towards the practice room where twice were practising, but before opening the door she just shrugged herself and put on a smile on her face so that she could hide her worries.

She entered the room.

Jihyo : Gather around everyone i have some news to share.

Everyone headed towards her with curious looks.

Nayeon : what is it ji?

Jeongeon : did pd-nim ask you to take care of the cleanliness of your team?

Jihyo chuckled,

Momo : you should forget about cleaning now and also stop nagging us.

Mina : You should let Jihyo speak first.

Jihyo smiled at mina in a way of thanking her.

Jihyo : So as you all might know i just came from pd-nim's office, and he told me something that may not be pleasant to hear.

Sana : Did he say that we can get some holiday vacations?

Tzuyu : Unnie that is  good news, i can go visit my gucci.

Chaeyoung : Unnie did he say that our comeback stage is cancelled or postponed?

Twice recently had their comeback and they were working hard on its promotion. If their comeback stage got cancelled then it would be a great loss to the company and the fans would also be upset.

Dahyun : I don't think it is cancelled. Unnie did he scold you? If yes then tell me i will talk with him.

Nayeon : Dahyun don't think that you are superior than him just because you scolded him on a variety show. He is still our boss.

Jihyo: Right dahyun-ah you should not forget to respect him just because he is very friendly with us. He is an elder and most importantly our boss.

Dahyun pouted accepting defeat and also in a way of saying sorry .

Mina : can anyone tell me the"important thing" so that i can go to practice.

Jihyo: sorry about that. Pd-nim told me to keep you all away from your phones and other social platforms

Twice except jihyo : ahhhhhh...

Jeongeon : This is unfair!

Nayeon : how will i keep in touch with my friends . We decided to have a chat today.

Tzuyu : Unnie we have to be updated with all the things happening in school.

Chaeyoung : That's right, unnie how will we know if we get any assignments or if we have any tests?

Sana : I had just started watching videos to decorate the dorm.

Nayeon : oh right i will also miss my drama's latest episodes.

Mina : I also have to practice gymnastics for the upcoming idol championships.

Dahyun : Most importantly our "miss.dating" here can not be able to talk with her "mr."

Jeongeon : You should not tease momo like that, but this is surely unfair. We are in the 21st centuary and we cannot live without phones and we can not even do our V lives .

Jihyo : okay everyone, listen( to Nayeon) we have a full packed schedule so we will not get enough time to chat with friends unnie. I hope your friends will understand that.

( To Tzuyu and Chaeyoung ). As of your school works and updates, you two will not be attending school for many weeks , i will talk with your teachers and ask them to excuse you from the school works.

( To sana ) You can rewatch those videos and dramas anytime once we get the permission to use our phones. They will upload it all the time.

( To Mina ) As per the gymnastics , the idol championships is at the end of the year so you have a lot of time to practice. You are a fast learner and your trainer will help you with it.

( To dahyun and momo ) When it comes to momo i am sure she can inform heechul sunbaenim and he will surely understand.

( To Jeongeon ) i know we are in the 21st centuary , but we can live without our phones. Remember the days when we recently debuted, we were not allowed to use our phones but still we survived. As per the V lives you never appeared on them for more than a few minutes and we will not get enough time to do it also.

( To everyone ) i hope no one has complaints. Let us carry on with our work.

Jihyo motioned them to hand her all their electronics. She gathered them and gave it to their manager.

Manager : You handled it well. Good job.

Jihyo smiled.
___________________________

The story ending with Jihyo's smile. Thank you for reading everyone and please help me correct my mistakes. Have a good day.