Ruined Reputation

*************************

All characters used here except Jihyo, Yoongi, Manager Unnie and Sejeong are fictional! They are completely un-real and are just a part of my imagination. Their names are not meant to resemble any idols or celebrities in real life so if you find or know anyone who shares the same name then its just a coincidence

*************************

Jihyo's point of view :

Its time for us to do our recording for Music Bank, we all have already arrived at our waiting room and have changed to our outfits to be worn on stage. Currently I just finished my makeup and am sitting in my chair surfing through internet, looking at the hateful comments intended to me.

Sejeong : Yah where are you?

Oh! Sejeong has texted, I quickly opened the message and texted back.

Jihyo : Mu Bank waiting room number 219, Oh! you are here too right? for Gugudan new song promotion?

I just remembered she also has to do recording for today's Gugudan stage. They just had a comeback and are here to pre-record the show for their performance. It would be great if we can meet.

Sejeong : Oh right!! Can I come to visit you? is it okay?

I smiled, it would be great to have someone to talk to, she will also help my mind to get distracted.

Jihyo : okay, but just text me the location where you are I will only come

I don't want to be here, its a bit suffocating. By this excuse of going to meet her I can also take a walk to calm my mind and breathe.

Sejeong : Okay! I am in first floor left corner last room 106, Or shall we meet at the canteen center in the building? I am hungry so just come there okay? lets just eat something while speaking

Jihyo : Okay done. See you in the canteen of 1st floor.

I stood up, just gathering my purse and coat. Its not that I am cold but the weather is a bit humid and my clothes are also a bit extra for going to eat in a canteen. Since I don't have time to change to casual fits I will just cover myself with my big padded jacket.

My eyes roamed around the room, our hair and Make up unnie team were having a hard time, they were making some members get ready or else helping the members chose what type of style they want to go for. Our managers were also moving around with task boards and some stuff like clothes, food etc.

Our sadness manager unnie seems quiet free and reachable so shall I just ask for her permission?

After going near her, I patted on her shoulders causing her to turn towards me, she kindly smiled at me and gave me a look saying 'Do you want something Jihyo-yah?'

Jihyo : " Unnie, can I just go to 1st floor canteen? I am a bit hungry and also Sejeong said she is going there. I miss her very much so I want to meet her and spend some time speaking to her. "

I tried my best to show her a pleading, puppy eye face. She sighed and then gave me an unsure face.

Jihyo : " It will be fast, I promise "

I said giving her a pleading and expectant look again, which hopefully she doesn't deny.

Manager unnie : " Okay.... but for only 20 minutes. You guys have to go for stage check and also once try out the costume working. So make it fast "

Jihyo : " Okay! "

I said and gave her a very grateful smile. She smiled kindly at me, then placed her palm on my face and caressed my cheeks. It felt warm and comforting. She seemed to be in deep thought and was staring at my smile too.