The summon to the king's office

The next day Jihyo recieved a message from her mannager that Jyp-pd had asked her to visit him.

Jihyo : Nayeon unnie take care of the kids for me , i will be back in a minute.

After recieving the okay sign from her unnie Jihyo walked towards the boss's  office . Though it may sound weird but the sign board on the office door said "BOSS" in bold gold letters. Jyp himself  hanged the sign board outside his office door. Jyp is very friendly with his artists, so to sometimes make them aware that he is also their boss he hanged the board outside.

Jihyo walked with confident steps but with also  some curiosity and a hint of what he would talk with her.

She knocked the door and opened it with Jyp's permission. As expected he was on his swival chair with all business papers spread on his table. On seeing her he roughly cleaned everything and tried to put a serious face.

Jihyo: Hello pd-nim. I heard you were looking for me.

Jyp : Ahh.. yes Jihyo-ah . I hope you probably have heard the news by now.

Jihyo : If you are talking about momo unnie's dating news then yes pd-nim.

Jyp : Listen Jihyo . It is not as simple as you think. Momo is not an ordinary girl to just date anyone and let the whole world know. She is an idol and not to mention a world famous idol. She will be affected a lot by this news. So as the group's leader i would like you to talk with her.

Jihyo : I understand pd-nim, i have already talked to her about this and believe me she is sure about her decision.

Jyp : I also know that, when the two came to my office declaring their love i could feel the sincerity in them. But that is not  what i am trying to say. The news may not be accepted by the fans especially by the immature onces . They may not take it possitively and may end up harming momo or heechul or both.

Jihyo: I understand pd-nim, but since you have confirmned the news i think you might have some ideas or precautions

***** a pause ******

Jihyo was waiting for Jyp to give her some reply and she hoped that he already had planned something and wanted her to only execute it instead of making her decide.

After the long pause

Jyp : Listen Jihyo-ah , fans can not be controlled by any means . It is up to them to think and consider their idols decision. We cannot control their thoughts . So i hope you come up with something to stop momo from getting hurt.

Jihyo sighed, ofcourse she wanted to help momo but she is not sure about how to handle the situation, besides Jyp would be better than her in solving this problem.

Jyp might had read her thoughts

Jyp : Jihyo i know that this is too much for you to handle. But i assure you i will also help you out. This will also be a lesson for you to handle situations like this in future. For now just keep your members away from the social platforms, so that they will be unaware of what is happening. If everything turns out good then...

Jihyo : i understand pd-nim, i will try my best . Thank you for your guidence and let's hope for the best.

Jihyo left the office with dull face. Not because she was sad by Jyp's words but because of the reason that momo would get hurt badly this time.
___________________________

I guess this is the longest chapter so far, please excuse me for bad description of the characters mood.
Thank you for reading