finally mine.

part three of yandere! amy x senpai! mark
light smut near the end but not really? im not good @ writing that so 🤷‍♀️
this was also sorta rushed?? sorry
--

"Are you sure that'll work, Ethan?" I asked, skeptical of his plan.

"Of course!" He said, handing me a syringe with a bright smile. "Just stab it into his neck and he's all yours, Ames."

Well, there was only one way to find out.

--

Snap!

My pencil broke. Bummer. I hadn't realized how tightly I was holding it, but I honestly couldn't help it. It was almost the end of the day and I saw Jessica outside the door of the classroom.

I turned my head, catching a glimpse of Mark's chocolate brown eyes. He seemed anxious, his leg was bouncing and he kept looking at the clock.

Were they.. meeting up?

The mere thought made my blood boil. I couldn't let her take him from me! He doesn't belong to her.

RIIIIING.

I had to stop them.

--

I collected my things and ran after Mark as he walked downstairs. He was heading to his locker, it seemed. Good. My locker was near his. The crowd of students began to disperse as Mark and I got close to our lockers. I quickly opened mine and shoved my belongings into it. I didn't care about whatever assignment I had due tomorrow.

This was about the love of my life!

I peaked out from behind my locker and watched Mark, his face covered in a thin layer of sweat and his lips parted as he rushed to put his things away. Even in a hurry, he still looked amazing.

"Markimoo~!" Great.

Her voice was so annoying, I almost covered my ears, but I quickly showed my face into my locker, pretending I couldn't hear them. Their conversation only made me grip my locker door.

"Meet me by the Cherry Blossom tree in twenty minutes? I have something to tell you," Said Jessica. I could practically hear her smile. Mark responded, "Yeah, sure thing."

I heard her heels click as she walked away. I shifted my attention to a small syringe in my locker. I stared at it. Was this the only way? Ethan said if I wanted Mark all to myself, I had to act now.

.. He was right.

I grabbed the syringe and slowly closed my locker door. I glanced around. The hallways were empty since most people liked to hang out outside. This was perfect. I could do this.

You want Mark all to yourself, right?! Do it! Now!

I quickly pulled Mark's locker door back and stabbed the syringe into his neck, dropping it as he fell limp into my arms. I could've fainted- he was in my arms!