high class

consider this some wild au. idk.

i started this a while ago???? i rlly don't remember when but i never finished it and i never will so just ??? take this unfinished thing i guess. yall can take this idea and expand on it if you want idc (but please let me know! i'd love to see🩷)

no warnings ; 362 words

--

"Mr. Fischbach, you were supposed to leave ten minutes ago. Are you ready?

Mark adjusted his tie and pulled at the cuffs of his suit, admiring his slicked back hair and freshly trimmed stubble.

"Is she ready?" He asked, completely ignoring the question from his, one of many, butlers. Said butler nodded, noting that Mark could see him through the mirror he was staring into.

"She's waiting on you, sir."

"Excellent."

Mark turned around and smiled, locking eyes with his butler as he was guided out of his room and down a long hallway to the main entrance of the mansion. "How do I look, Eric?"

Eric, the butler, looked over at Mark and chuckled, pushing open one of the doors and holding it for Mark to walk through. "As stunning as ever, sir. Now, please go before they drop you from your reservations."

Mark laughed, nodding towards Eric before walking outside and down the steps, reaching the limousine that was parked at the end of them. The driver opened the car door for Mark, nodding as the half Korean male slipped into the limousine.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Fischbach. Tonight's events consist of a dinner and then a drive around the city. Don't hesitate to let me know if you'd like to add onto this list of events."

Mark poked his head out and smiled, "What did I tell you guys about formalities? Just call me Mark. Let's stick to the original event list, Seb." The driver, Seb, nodded and shut the door.

Plopping down in his seat, Mark turned his attention to the other passenger in the back of the limousine, taking her hand into his before lifting the back of her hand to his lips. "M'lady."

Laughing, Amy pulled her hand away and playfully shoved Mark. "Stop it."