girls can't box.

the song above is just bc i wanted to. it's not essential.

---

Amy smiled as she carried a bag with gym clothes in it over her shoulder as the heat of the L.A sun beat down against her. Today was the perfect day for working out and leaving the house to do it.

The brunette had some sort of a gym in her basement, but today she decided to leave home and head out to the only gym in town.

The L.A Fitness Gym.

It was rare to see girls inside and if any were there, it was mostly to check out the guys, which Amy couldn't care less about the guys that were there, this was a day all about her. After gym, she was to shower and head to the store to go shopping and then head home. She had her day all planned out.

As she walked inside, the place was jammed packed, with music blaring from the speakers and the distinct smell of sweat and a hint of cologne.

Amy smiled as she made her to the bathrooms, seeing there was just one big room full of showers, lockers, and restrooms. Amy picked a locker and opened it, taking her gym clothes out. She changed as if it didn't bother her that a few men had peaked their heads in with confusion, but she actually didn't care.

Amy closed the locker, jogging out the bathrooms and walked to a room that had the punching bags and the boxing ring in the middle of the room. The brunette pulled a hair tie from her wrist and put her hair in a small and cute ponytail as she picked up a pair of boxing gloves.

"You're out, Lord Minion! Let the Swede in!" Amy heard a deep Irish accent shout, catching her attention, she put the boxing gloves on as she watched a tall blonde male slide under the ropes and stand up, bouncing on his feet, both males wearing the appropriate boxing gloves. The other male in the ring was heaving as he dodged the Swede's punches and kicks, which gave the other the advantage of sliding him up.

"Good job, Markiplier! Keep it up, remember, stance wide, eyes on the prize!"

The loud irish accent shouted again in encouragement.

Amy shrugged as she walked over to a set of punching bags and lifted her hands, but her eyes glanced over to catch the sight of a female who was dressed in attire that didn't seem fit for gym. What was she doing here?

Finally, Amy spoke up, "Excuse me? I hope I don't sound rude, but you're not dressed to be working out, are you waiting for someone at the gym?" The girl sitting on a chair in the big room looked up from her phone and pointed at the male with green hair. Now that Amy thought about it, he stood out among the crowd of guys in the room.

"He's my boyfriend and the coach of the boxing team here in L.A, I'm waiting for his shift to finish so we can go out for lunch." Amy smiled at the female and nodded, "Just curious, I'm Amy!"

Amy exclaimed as she readied herself into a fighting stance and began punching at the punching bag and even giving it the occasional high kick.

"I'm Signe, you workout?"

"Every friday, usually at home. Today was such a good day, I couldn't pass it up." Signe giggled and allowed Amy to continue her workout.

The swede in the boxing ring was punched square in the nose when he got distracted by Amy.

"Felix! What the fuck is wrong?!" The green haired male shouted, eyebrows furrowed.

"Bros, look, there's another girl-- not Jack's girl, someone else."

Wade, Mark, Bob, and Jack all turned their heads and saw Amy kicking and punching at the bag. She took a step back or so and did a roundhouse kick, wiping her forehead.

Felix found himself sliding out the ring, "Kjellberg!" He ignored Jack's yelling and jogged over to Amy and Signe, waving gently towards Signe before turning his attention to Amy, who had stopped punching the bag and had taken the gloves off, setting them down.

She cracked her knuckles as Felix crossed his arms, "Ay, can't you read?" Amy blinked, tilting her head. Felix groaned as he pointed to a sign by the door.

Must have a gym membership card to get back here.
Girls not allowed in the boxing area!

Amy furrowed her eyebrows, "Signe's here."

"Yeah, well she's the owners girlfriend, she's got a reason, you don't."

Mark gasped as he jumped over the ropes of the ring, running over to the two as Bob, Wade, and Jack followed. Jack didn't seem so upset that Amy was here, but Felix never liked people who broke the rules, no matter who it was.

"Why am I not allowed?"

"Well, girls can't box and what if you get hurt? You'll sue this place for money you wouldn't need." Amy scrunched up her nose, her hands placed on her hips as Mark placed a hand on Felix's shoulder, "Dude--"

"What are you? Six? That literally makes no sense. The owner of the gym doesn't seem to be so upset like you, who pissed in your cereal?"

Bob snorted which earned him a knock in the side with Wade's elbow.

"Felix, stop, leave her alone-- she wasn't even—"

Everyone gasped as Amy swung her fist and punched Felix square in the jaw, her fists clenched as Mark stepped back from the Swede, staring at him.

Jack stepped forward, "Sorry, Felix, but you deserved that." Felix rubbed his jaw as he stood up, stomping away. Amy shook her head as she wiped her hands on her shorts. "Sorry, I didn't see the sign. I can go—"

Amy started as she began to walk away, but was stopped by Mark who grabbed her wrist gently, he didn't know if her reflexes were fast and whether or not she'd slam him against the ground, so he was cautious about it.

"No, stick around. How about me and you play a few rounds?"

Amy froze as she looked up at Mark and into his hazel eyes, getting lost in the chocolate swirls. She slowly nodded, a smile forming across her lips as she forced herself back to reality, "Loser buys coffee?"

Amy asked as she grabbed the boxing gloves she previously used, following Mark over to the boxing ring, "Dunkin' Donuts?"

"Dunkin' Donuts."

Amy responded as she slide into the boxing ring alongside Mark, standing up and putting the gloves back on. Jack walked over, raising his hand, "Alright, gentlemen,--" He glanced at Amy, smiling, "--and ladies, I want a nice and clean fight. No blood, please. And Mark, go easy—"

"Don't."

Jack looked at Amy, tilting his head, "Are you sure? Mark is my best boxer here."

"I don't want him going easy on me just because I'm a girl, fuck me up, Markimoo!" Amy taunted as Mark lifted his fists, smirking and looking at Amy as Jack blew his whistle.

Let's just say, Mark owed Amy Dunkin' Donuts about ten times because Mark kept calling rematches.