misunderstanding.

mmmm its gonna be short, and weird ;)

requested by: Aesthetic_Boi

thank you!
///

"I'm going to the store, Mark!"

Amy exclaimed as she opened the front door, waiting for a reply or anything, but when she received nothing, she figured he was asleep.

So, with a groan and the roll of her eyes, she walked out the front door.

-

Amy got out the car, clutching her jacket, she closed the driver side door, opening the door to the backseats, she grabbed two bags and closed the door with her foot, soon walking to the front door, she opened it, walking inside.

"Mark, I'm home!"

She set the bags down, soon hearing strange noises from the bedroom, Amy slowly took her jacket off as she walked up the stairs, dropping the jacket on the stairs, she listened closely.

She heard a grunt, "Goddammit.. Ugh.." She heard Mark, and her eyes widened in horror, he couldn't! He wouldn't! Would he?

"F-fuck.." She heard him again, Amy narrowed her eyes, grasping the doorknob and immediately opening it, about to scream!

"MARK FISCH--!"

Amy's eyes landed on Mark who was under the desk, seeming to be fixing it, no shirt on, and a rag laying on his chest, Amy blinked, staring at him.

"Yes, Amy?"

Amy took a step back and gulped, her cheeks flushed, she felt sweaty. "I-I'm sorry, I th-thought-- I just-- uh fuck--"

Mark raised an eyebrow, "Babe?"

"I-I just got back from st-store--"

Mark seemed to catch on to what she thought was happening, he slowly stood up, wiping his forehead, he walked over to her, smiling softly. "Baby, it was just a misunderstanding." He kissed her lips, "You know I'd never do such a thing."

Amy slowly smiled, "I-I know.. I'm sorry I assumed that."

"It's okay, baby girl, I love you."

"I love you too, smelly."