video call.

Amy sighed as she laid down, staring up at the ceiling, the room was quiet, the entire house was quiet and that made her uneasy.

Though, soon enough, a noise sounded through the house that sounded like a Skype call, causing Amy to immediately get up and grab her laptop, plopping down on the bed again, she looked at the contact.

'markibutt 💕'

A smile formed across her lips as she quickly accepted the call, and she heard, "Turn the light on so I can see your pretty face."

Amy blushed deeply, slowly getting up and turning the light on, she sat back down in front of her laptop, smiling widely.

"Hi, Markimoo!" She said, enthusiastically.

"Hey, babe."

Why was Mark calling through Skype? Because Mark was out of town for the week, he had went to go see his brother, since it had been awhile, unfortunately, Mark received word his mother would be there and Amy immediately knew she didn't want to go-- and it's not that Amy didn't like his mom, it was because his mom didn't like her.

"H-Hi! How's everything?"

Mark shuffled around a bit, running a hand through his newly trimmed hair, he shrugged, "Everything's fine."

Amy sighed softly, tilting her head, "When will you be home?"

"Next weekend, mom's got so much planned, and she wants me here for it, I'm so sorry babe.."

Amy covered her face to hide the fact she was basically hurting, she wanted him, she needed him, she missed his presence, she missed his soft touch and his kisses. She missed it, and it had only been a day.

Mark left Tuesday, its Wednesday.

He's coming home next weekend, not this one, the next one.

"Babe?"

Amy pulled her hands away from her face, "Baby girl, you're crying."  She used her sleeve to wipe her eyes, not realizing she had started crying, she choked out words, "I-I'm sorry, Mark, I-I just miss you.. I.. I feel so alone.."

"Hey now, you've got Chica. I'd say Tyler, Kathryn and Ethan but ya' know--" Amy nodded quickly to make him shut up.

Katnryn was with family, Tyler was with Mark and Ethan was busy with his new apartment.

Amy was stuck by herself, with Chica-- which, Chica was nice company but it gets boring after awhile.

Amy heard Mark yawn, "Sorry, baby girl, it's getting late here, I gotta go. Call when you wake up, okay?"  She nodded slowly, waving back as Mark waved at her, "I love you, bab."

Her heart nearly cracked.

"I love you too, bab."

And they hung up.

She was hurting again.

Her heart felt like someone took a knife and stabbed her, twisting it around nonstop.

Amy closed the laptop and laid back, closing her eyes and letting more tears stream down her face.

He'll be home.. just remember, he will be home, soon...

--

hOLY SHIT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IM SO SORRY!

some complicated things are going on and im not sure what's going on exactly, so updates will unfortunately be slow, im so sorry!! i feel bad 💕💕

ill try to update tomorrow ik this is shit

-izzy 💕