"I'm cold"

cute & short fluff im writing at 6am good morning

-

Amy sat in Mark's computer chair, watching YouTube, her legs up in the chair and pressed to her chest. Now, Mark had always complained about how it was hot in here.

But to Amy, it was cold as a winter morning with snow on the ground.

And it actually was a winter morning, and the heat would be on, but Mark is always hot so Amy didn't mess with the thermostat.

After a while, she just couldn't take it, so she closed YouTube, standing up, she walked out the room, finding Mark on the couch, no shirt on and in his pajama pants, which were Markiplier themed, of course.

But so were Amy's so she couldn't judge. Giggling, Amy walked downstairs, "Mark-" Amy began until Mark cut her off,

"Babe? I thought you were watching YouTube-?"

"It got too cold in there. Mark, it's the first of December and you're sitting here with only pajama pants on."

Mark chuckled as he motioned for her to sit down, he was gonna wrap his arms around her but she sat farther away from him, nearly sitting on the arm of the couch. She crossed her arms, lips pursed, she narrowed her eyes.

"Your recording room is freezing, babe! I can't watch YouTube while I'm freezing!" Amy exclaimed as she shuddered slightly, she watched as Mark reached behind the couch, grabbing a blanket, throwing the blanket over his shoulder, he picked her up, causing her to squirm, he then laid her down softly, soon throwing the blanket over her.

"Now wait here," Was all Mark said as he dashed upstairs, grabbing a pillow for her head and the laptop.

After coming back down, he lifted her head and put the pillow under it, then opened the laptop on the coffee table. "What were you watching?"

Amy gulped, shifting slightly as she held the blanket to her, "I was watching you and Jack play Rocket League.." Mark froze, looking at her. "Why?"

"B-because it came up in my suggestions." She covered her face with the blanket.

Mark looked up one of the episodes of Rocket League he did with Jack and soon clicked on one, Amy could hear the faint sound of Mark's voice followed by Jack's, as she pulled the blanket off her head, Mark took this moment to kiss her forehead. "You still cold?"

To his disappointment, she nodded, he raised an eyebrow, though he soon got an idea, he decided to crawl onto the couch behind her, wrapping his arm around her, the other keeping his head up.

She sat up slightly herself, relaxing against him as she watched Mark and Jack in the video, she giggled at Mark's rages, and giggled at Jack's dumb remarks or just other things.

Mark was stroking her hair, smiling, not caring that Amy was watching a video he did with Jack, all he cared about was whether or not she was cold now.

"You cold now?" He whispered in her ear.

"Nope, thanks babe." She whispered, "I love you."

Mark smiled, kissing the side of her neck,

"I love you too."

-

im on the bus on my way to school so I thought
Why not some Amyplier fluff
Hope u enjoyed !!

-izzy 💕