Forever.

Mark was anxious, nervous, sweaty, excited, scared- he was a lot of things, though mostly scared, and his friends, Ethan, Tyler, Sean, Bob, and Wade were trying to calm him as he paced around backstage, "Mark! Calm down!" Sean shouted as he watched the half-korean male run a hand through his sweaty hair, "You're makin' me nervous." Sean said, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry guys, but what if this backfires, what if she--" Bob immediately got the male off, "She won't reject you, unless, she isn't ready for marriage, although, you've been together.."

"2 years." Mark answered, "2 years! I doubt she'll reject you." Bob finished, smiling. Mark sighed, fidgeting around with the small black box in his pocket. "..I guess."

"Next up! Markiplier and Freinds!"

"That's our cue, Mark." Sean exclaimed as Bob and Wade walked out first for Mark's sake, hearing people cheer. Sean patted Mark's back as he walked out, "Good luck." Ethan said, following behind Sean, Tyler smiled at Mark, walking out onstage as well.

Soon, Mark finally walked out and everyone cheered louder, "Hello everbody! My name is Mark, and welcome to the Markiplier and Friends panel!" Mark exclaimed slightly nervously, sweat dripping down his face.

"Ahh, boys, what do we do first..?" Mark said as he sat down, looking at the others, soon Ethan stood up, "What do we do first?"

Everyone started shouting.

"I'm hearing uh, improv." Ethan said as he sat down. Sean stood up, "Sure! We need prompts!" Wade looked out into the crowd, listening as more shouted, "I'm hearing Ships." Sean inhaled sharply, "Like boat ships or like the 'i ship it' ship?"

"The 'I ship it' ship." Mark responded, looking at Sean. Tyler stayed seated, "I'm staying out of this." Bob nodded, staying seated as did Wade.

Leaving, Sean, Mark, and Ethan.

"Hm, so how would we do this.." Sean started, until Mark butted in, "Crankiplier versus Septiplier!" He exclaimed, smiling, Mark was kind of regretting his choices.

Everyone laughed, causing Sean to facepalm.

Ethan stood in the middle of the stage, "All those for Crankiplier!" Ethan leaned from side to side, trying to listen to each side of the room. "More on the left, I see."

Mark took a step forward, "All those for Septiplier!" He yelled, people yelled so loud Mark covered his ears, "Did someone give everyone a mic on the right side jesus christ."

Everyone laughed again. Sean put his hands on his hips, "Septiplier and Crankiplier are nice ships but you know what I ship the most?" Everyone began cheering as Sean said, "Amyplier."

Mark punched Sean's shoulder immediately, narrowing his eyes at him, "Speaking of Amyplier, Mark, why not invite Amy on stage?" Ethan suggested as everyone saw Amy stand up, and she was confused, Mark immediately turned his attention to Ethan, punching his shoulder as well, looking towards Amy as she stood up.

No backing out now..

Mark motioned for her to come on up, Ethan and Sean smirked as they sat down, Amy made her way up the stairs and made her way over to Mark, smiling yet still not knowing what was going on, Mark took a deep breath which was clearly heard through the mic he was wearing.

Mark turned to Amy, "Amy.. Uh, jeez, how do I begin? ..Well, you agreed to date me after that stupid popcorn video, since I needed an extra person, thank you for that, by the way, how people found out that was you, I'll never know." Everyone laughed a bit at Mark's slight joke as he shoved a hand on his pants pocket, "Anyway, Amy, these past 2 years have been amazing with you, and all the charity live streams, you're such a big help- along with Kathryn! Don't get me wrong, Kathryn helps a lot!" Mark immediately covered up, chuckling, "anyway, you've been so helpful and have had such a big impact on what I do and you've made me so happy and you're such an inspiration to me. Thank you so much." Mark said, everyone could hear Amy say, very fainlty, "Of course Mark."

Some people were 'aww'ing in the crowd as Mark took a step back, "Which is why, I wanna ask you something. Amy Nelson, I love you so much," Mark spoke as he slowly pulled the box out from his pocket, kneeling down on one knee, he opened it and showed it to her, smiling nervously, Amy could see tears pricking at his eyes and hers as well as she was covering her mouth, "Will you marry me, Mark -Head Up His Own Ass- Iplier?" Everyone laughed at that.

Amy was crying now, wiping her eyes as she nodded, "Y-yes, yes, of course!" She exclaimed as Mark smiled so wide his eyes squinted, standing up, he slid the ring on her finger, dropping the box, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her.

He didn't care anymore, what others would think if they didn't like it, it was their fault.

Everyone began clapping as everyone in the crowd stood up, along with, Sean, Ethan, Tyler, Bob, and Wade.

"It's so beautiful." Wade said as he wipped a tear from his eye, everyone laughed as Amy and Mark pulled away, still in each others embrace as they looked at Wade. Amy spoke, her voice picking up in Mark's mic, "Seriously?"

"Yeah!" Wade responded, clapping.

Mark laughed as he pressed his forehead to Amy's, "I love you," He whispered, though the mic still picked it up, of course, along with Amy's as she responded,

"I love you too, Mark -Head Up His Own Ass- Iplier."

Everyone laughed again, Mark just shook his head, laying his head on her shoulder.

"Congratulations!" Sean shouted over the crowds excited screaming.

What an eventful day.

-

how does one write proposal shit.

can you believe out of 74 chapters, i havent written a single one about him proposing, who the fuck am i

-izzy💞