stuck.

Mark ran to the window of their hotel, groaning.

"It's only getting worse."

Amy looked up from her phone, shaking her head, she kept scrolling through Twitter, "It's Boston, bab, what did you expect?"

"Nothing! I just wanna go home." Mark sighed as he flopped down on the bed, Amy set her phone down and stood up, walking over to the bed and slowly laying down beside him on her stomach.

"Calm down, will you?"

"No." Mark covered his face with a pillow and screamed.

"Mark, calm down, let's do something to get our mind off it, okay?" Amy suggested as he pulled the pillow off him and wiggled his eyebrows, "No." She immediately said, standing up and going over to her bag, unzipping it.

"What are you doing?"

"We may be stuck because of snow, but I'm not just gonna sit here." Amy pulled out a thick coat, a scarf, some gloves and a hat, smiling, she put everything on and slipped her boots on.

"You're gonna go outside?"

"And play like a 6 year old, yes." Amy grabbed her phone, walking out the door, Mark slowly sat up.

"She's right."

-

Amy sighed as she leaned against the hotel, watching some kids run by, throwing snowballs,

"I'm gonna get you!" A girl yelled.

"No way!" The boy yelled back.

The girl threw a snowball, but slipped up and fell, her bottom lip quivering- Amy felt as if she needed to do something so she ran to her aid, the boy running back over to the little girl.

"Sweetheart, are you okay? Where does it hurt?" Amy asked calmly, looking at her, "My butt.." She said, sniffling, Amy nodded, "Is it okay if I pick you up?" The girl nodded, she looked to be around the age of 4.

Mark slowly walked out the door, seeing Amy with the 2 kids.

"Is he your brother?"

"Yeah, his name's Mike."

Amy smiled softly, holding the girl, Mike beside them, "I'm Amy, what's your name, sweetie?" The girl looked at Amy, "Amanda!"

"Amanda? It's nice to meet you." Amanda giggled, "You too!"

"Excuse me, Miss Amy, but we gotta go, its almost dinner time, thanks for helping!" Mike said, taking Amanda as Amy set her down, "Of course, ...It kinda felt like an instinct, sorry to keep you waiting, say hi to your mother for me!" Amy waved at Mike and Amanda, sighing softly.

"That was sweet of you.." Amy jumped, turning to Mark, "Oh, Mark, thank god, you scared me.."

"Sorry.. but, seriously, you didn't have to help them, but you did." He smiled softly, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her to him, "I had too.. or I- felt like I had too.." Amy slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, bumping his forehead with hers.

"I love you, Amy." He kissed her nose, the snow falling heavier now, but neither of them seemed to care at this point.

"I love you too, Markimoo, with all my heart."

-

ayy  its short like me

idk hope u enjoyed ♡

-izzy 💕