popsicle.

based off the pic above. :)
its also short like me :D

---

Amy walked into a bar, phone clutched in her hand as she sat down on a stool and raised her hand at the bartender.

The man walked over, cleaning out a glass, "What can I get you on this fine night m'lady?"

"Ugh, a water."

"Water? Long day?"

Amy nodded at his question and grabbed the cup of water he slid over to her. She smiled and drank some of it, as she set the cup down, she looked around.

"Is it okay if I.. vent to you? Like, rant my shit out, I literally have no one to talk to."

The bartenders head perked up and he nodded, pulling up his chair and sitting down, "All ears, girl."

Amy giggled as she began her rambling, apologizing in between because of course she felt bad for telling him things he probably wouldn't understand, but he kept his attention on her and didn't interrupt to ask any questions.

As she finished, Amy ran a hand through her hair, sighing.

"You sound stressed," A voice said, immediately catching Amy's attention. She recognized the voice. She turned her head and gasped.

"You want a drink with a popsicle in it?"

"You had me at popsicle, Mark."

Mark clicked his tongue and took a seat beside Amy, "Frank, hit me up with that famous drink of yours for the lovely lady, Amy."

Amy felt her cheeks heat up as Frank slide her another drink (picture above) and smiled.

"There's a hint of vodka, nothing too strong."

She nodded, pulling the popsicle from it and before she could lick it, Mark leaned over and bit the top, immediately tensing up and trembling.

"Bad idea!"

Frank and Amy burst into fits of laughter as Mark flipped them off, his mouth cold as he whimpered.

"Fuck, I forgot how cold that is!"

"It was in a cup of ice, you goof."

"Shut up, Amy."

Amyplier One Shots [completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara