FaceTime. (Skype)

a prompt i got from tumblr:

long distance face time for the first time.

however, im using Skype pfft

here we go!

-

She had been told long distance relationships were hard, but she thought, why not give it a shot?

Amy Nelson, 23 year old graphic designer and animator, had found love on a dating website, unfortunately for her, she had her doubts, he seemed too good to be true.

They had exchanged selfies from time to time, but she had her doubts that it was really him, she'd ask if they could skype or face time, but he'd always decline, saying he was busy editing and didn't think she'd want to hear a bunch of clicking the entire time.

Amy would groan and just respond with an 'okay', changing the subject.

This was until one day, he asked to skype with her.

-

daddyplier: hey ames!

peebles: ye?

daddyplier: im finally free for a few hours, wanna skype?

Amy couldn't believe it, she was excited, nervous, anxious, everything!

peebles: of course!! lemme just put on some makeup !

daddyplier: nah dont, let me see your natural beauty, babe

peebles: oh? you sure? i mean i look really ugly without makeup;;

daddyplier: im sure, princess

-

Amy did as he said and didn't put make up on, she messed with her hair and even changed clothes to something decent than pajamas and logged in on her skype.

daddyplier: add me! im thewalkingderp!

Amy giggled at the name but looked him up, nonetheless. After finding a result, she texted him,

peebles: the one with the banana as the picture?

daddyplier: correct, bab

Amy smiled as she sent a contact request, 'hiya its peebs!'
He immediately accepted it, beginning to type,

thewalkingderp: wanna call now?

iceddorkroast: yeye sure!!

Amy seemed calm but on the inside she was screaming, she had never even heard his voice before, but now, she was gonna see his face and hear his voice and she wasn't ready.

Amy froze when the video chat screen popped up, he was calling! Amy fixed her hair and took a deep breath, accepting the call, "Hey." She heard his deep, smooth voice ring through her ears and a shiver ran down her spine, she was frozen in place at the sight.

Mark was leaning against a desk, no shirt on, she believed on purpose, and wearing his glasses. She always thought his glasses were cute but now he was making them look hot. "Amy? You okay?" She heard him again, "Oh-! I'm fine!"

"Oh my god, your voice."

Amy flinched, raising an eyebrow, "What about it?"

"It's adorable."

-

After Amy finally got comfortable, they talked for over 3 hours.
Amy was so happy that her doubts were wrong and he was actually what he said he was. Mark was very sweet and she had immediately taken notice of that.

Soon enough, Mark watched as she began yawning, "Aww, is my princess tired?" He said, tilting his head as she nodded slowly. "Well, I've gotta record in a few, anyway, so, try to sleep, and if you need me, text me. Okay, baby?"

Amy nodded slowly, though sad that sleep got the best of her and before she could hang up, or say goodbye, she fell over, a smile on her face, sleeping.

Mark whispered, "I love you," smiling widely as he ended the call.

-

ugh im sorry its short im so sorry.

-izzy💕