Dear...

June 8th, 19XX

Dear, Amy Fischbach,

Hey, it's been awhile, sorry about that. Things have gotten harder each day and I can't write constantly.

Just know I miss your beautiful face and your lips against mine and your adorable laughter. I promise to be home soon.

Sincerely, your goofball.

-

June 10th, 19XX

Dear, Markle Sparkle,

Aww, it's alright, I understand, you have to fight for us so it's okay. I still love you either way.

Chica misses you, I swear, she whines every morning because she realizes you still aren't home yet.

You tease, I miss your smell, and just overall you. I love you. Happy Early birthday, since I'm not sure if the original birthday letter will make it in time.

Love, your wife.

-

June 20th, 19XX

Dear, Peebles,

I am so sorry, I bet I worried you too much, but I assure you I'm fine, but, I shall explain why this letter is so late.

You see, our youngest member, Sean Mcloughlin, got injured, he's in the medical center at the moment but.. his chances of living are.. slim. His wife has already been contacted and I believe he's being sent home.

I feel so bad for them. I hope you're doing well, I miss Chica, too. Give her kisses for me.
Thank you,
I love you.

Remember always, Mark -head up his own ass- Fischbach.

-

June 24th, 19XX

Dear, Goofy Goober,

Oh dear, I hope he makes it and gets home to his wife safely, I understand, Markimoo.

So, Marzia came over to check on me since I haven't left the house in awhile, I told her I was fine but she didn't believe me. It's nice of her to check on me, but she didn't have too.

Well, I hope all goes well for you over there, remember, you have to stay alive.

Love always and forever, Amy.

-

May 3rd, 19XX

Dear, Amy Fischbach,

You are Mark Fischbach's wife, I am hoping.

My name is Felix Kjellburg and unfortunately, I have bad news, your husband has been severely injured and has been put into instant care. Your husband and I had become great friends so I am deeply concerned for him.

There will be a car that shall pick you up and bring you here to see him, unfortunately, if he survives, he will not be sent home, because we have lost too many men and we can't afford to lose anymore.

Sean Mcloughlin was lucky enough to go home because we had other recruited but our group is growing smaller by the day.

Your husband says not to worry, however, he says he will be fine, I don't believe him, but, he may be right.

I am so sorry.

Sincerely, Felix Kjellburg.

-

Amy felt tears begin to prick at her eyes, threatening to fall and she let them, she didn't know how to react, except cry.

The letter had fallen to the floor and Amy was laying down, sobbing, a dress on and flats to match. A knock sounding at the door made her cease her crying, slowly, she sat up and wiped her eyes, hoping her makeup wasn't too destroyed.

She grabbed a small purse and made her way to the door, opening it slowly, "Mrs. Fischbach?" A man asked, as she opened the door, she nodded, "Follow me." The man led her to the car that would take her to meet her husband that was hurt.

He was hurt. And from what she heard from Felix, he may not make it, but no, no, Mark promised he would come home. If Mark dies, what is she gonna do?! She can't take that!

Amy closed her eyes as she sat in the passenger seat, staring out the window as dark clouds began to roll in. Thunder boomed and lightning striked, soon, rain began to fall, heavily.

She sighed.

-

Amy was led inside a building and past many rooms, her dress flowing behind her as she kept a fast pace to keep up with the man, finally he came to an abrupt stop, Amy stopped beside him as he rested a hand on the doorknob, "He's in here."

Amy nodded slowly as the door was opened and she immediately stepped in, hoping to see his smiling face but instead, she saw a letter, she turned around to say something to the man but he had walked off and the door had closed.

Amy slowly turned her attention back to the letter that was set upright on the bed, she slowly grabbed it. ".... To Amy Fischbach, my beautiful baby girl.." She said aloud as she opened the letter slowly, almost dreading opening it. Soon enough, she had opened it and read it,

May 2nd, 19XX

Dear, Amy Nelson Fischbach,

You're probably receiving this.. about a day or two later, but trust me, its intentional.

As I've been told, my friend, Felix sent you a letter saying I was put into intense care because I got injured, and I did. I got shot in my leg three times and once in the stomach.
..I'd say don't worry, but honestly, I can't think of positives about this situation and I'm sorry.

Amy, if you're reading this, I'm already dead. I've been told I wasn't gonna make it, and even if I did, I'd be put right back out into the field to suffer more, what was the point?

I decided to write this before they.. decide when it's time, I'll say.

I know, I said I'd come home to you and technically.. I lied. I knew I wasn't going to come home and I'm so sorry I lied to you. I just wanted to do this to make my father proud, he was an army soldier and I wanted to follow in his footsteps, but it seems I wasn't good enough to.

Now, before you start thinking of doing things to yourself, I want you to think of me. I don't want you to end your life for me. Stay alive and stay strong for me, okay, baby girl? The 3 years I've been with you were amazing and you were the best wife a man could ask for.

So, thank you, I love you, and goodbye, Amy Nelson Fischbach.

Love, always and forever, Mark Edward Fischbach.