slow morning.

i'm sorry its so short!

requested by: smallplantstinypants!

thank you!

-

Amy yawned, turning over to bump into a quite muscular build, hearing the male grunt a bit, Amy slowly opened her eyes to see Mark, his hair a mess, his eyes still closed as he dozed the morning hours away, she smiled at him, rubbing his head. Mark flinched, slowly opening his eyes, "Morning.." He whispered, his voice a bit raspy as Amy yawned, "Good morning.."

"Why you up so early?" Amy asked, giggling, "I could ask you the same thing." Mark's smile faltered when an alarm went off and Amy shut it off, groaning, but before she could get up, Mark immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, "Nu, stay in bed.. please.." He planted kisses down her neck to her shoulder, frowning. Amy squirmed a bit, giggling softly, "I have work, bab."

"I'll call in and tell them you're sick, baby, I got ahead of work, so I don't need to record today, can we just.. have one of those slow mornings..?" Mark asked, watching as Amy turned over again to face Mark, sighing, "Okay, okay.." Mark smiled, rubbing her cheek with his thumb as he kissed her forehead, then her nose, and finally connected his lips to hers.

As he pulled away, Amy rested her head against him, yawning, "Wanna go back to sleep?" Mark whiserped, stroking Amy's hair softly, she nodded slowly, closing her eyes, "Yeah.." She muttered, yawning again as Mark wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him, watching as she slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms. Mark smiled to himself, he wished every morning could be like this, cute and slow..