Just A Dream.

Everything was perfect, I was married to the girl of my dreams and even had a daughter who looked just like her.

"Mark! Can you come here a moment?" I heard Amy yell from downstairs, I sat up from my place on the bed and slung the covers off me, quickly exiting the room and jogging downstairs, I saw Amy feeding Stella, she was already 6 months old, she was growing up so fast.

I smiled, "Yes, love?" Amy looked at me, smiling, "I wanted to make sure you were okay, you were in bed all day." I nodded.

I was taking in the fact I quit youtube, which, I told everyone why, with a small vlog about it, I know, Matthias was still doing YouTube and he had a child, but I wanted to make more room for Amy and Stella, I'll restart YouTube when Stella gets older, since she's so young, I do wanna be around to capture her best moments.

I looked at Stella as she looked at me, lifting her arms up at me, "Stella, let me feed you first, then you can go play with daddy, okay?" Amy said, feeding Stella some more baby food, I chuckled, I waved at Stella as I walked to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water, "Can you believe Stella made it up the stairs all by herself today?" I heard Amy say, I turned to her, "Damn, she's growing up too quick, I can't keep up."

"I know." Amy giggled, closing the bottle that contained the food, which was apple sauce, taking Stella out the highchair. "To the living room!" Amy said, jogging to the living room, I could here Stella giggling.

I walked into the living room to see Amy on the floor, Stella was crawling around, trying to find her toys, "Mark, can you get her toys?" I just stared at Stella, Amy's voice fading out, "Mark? Mark! Mark?!"

I woke up.

"Mark, are you okay?" I opened my eyes slowly, looking at the figure above me, Amy looked down at me, worried, she had her hand on the side of my face, "Mark.."

"Amy, I'm fine, I was just.. having a good dream." I said, thinking about it, married to Amy with a daughter named Stella, how cool would that be? I smiled softly, sitting up and kissing Amy's cheek, "Thank god, I was getting worried, Matthias called, Jack called, Ethan called, Tyler called-"

"Jesus, I get it. Do you know what they wanted?" I tilted my head, even Matthias called? I didn't expect that.

"Uh, Matthias wanted to do a challenge video next weekend, Jack wanted to record Prop Hunt again with Wade and Bob, Ethan wanted to hang out later on and Tyler wanted to know if you knew where his scarf was."

I blinked, "Yeah, sure, alright, and no." I said, quickly. Amy giggled, "I'll be sure to tell them." I watched Amy get up and leave, "Lunch will be ready soon!"

My mind drifted back to the dream.. what if that actually happened? Just thinking about it makes me all... giddy. "HEY! AMY! I KNOW WHAT WE CAN NAME OUR CHILD!" I yelled as I got up, running out the room, "WHAT?!?!!"

"I-IF WE HAVE ONE!" I quickly corrected myself.

Oops.

-

ayyyy requested by: FairyTailComments !!!

thank you ♡

-izzy 💕