my get away.

"YOU LAZY BITCH! YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT!"

Mark heard his father yell to his mother, this was a normal Friday night for him, whenever Mark got home from the game, his father would get home about 2 hours later, drunk, and his father was an abusive drunk.

Mark froze in place at the sound of a loud pan hitting something, he couldn't take this, he needed to call her, he needed to get out the house.

Mark grabbed his phone off the beside table and immediately texted someone under the ID name, peebles.jpg.

Mark: Amy, are you at home?

It didn't take long for her to answer,

Peebles.jpg: yeah, why?

Mark: its my dad, he's drunk and I'm just
> I'm fucking scared

Peebles.jpg: you know where my house is right? you know the shortcut through your backyard?

Mark: of course

Peebles.jpg: take it, now
> ill leave the backdoor unlocked for you

Mark: thanks, you're a life saver

Mark closed his phone and put it in his pocket, grabbing his jacket and sneaking out into the hallway, he was able to make it to the front door, but his father noticed him, "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?"

"MARK! RUN! BABY, GO! DON'T COME BACK TONIGHT!" He heard his mother yell as he took off, feeling tears prick at the corners of his eyes.. to just leave his mother like that, all alone with him.

Mark shook his head took the shortcut to Amy's house.

-

After reaching the backdoor to her house, he slowly opened it, a lamp on in the living room could be seen from where he was, but the funny thing about Amy's house was, Amy's room was right next to the kitchen, so he quickly made his way in and slipped in through her door, Amy had a small lamp on, reading a book, actually.

Upon hearing the door click shut, she looked up and closed her book, "You made it.."

He slowly nodded, taking his jacket off, panting, "You ran? It was that bad?"

"My dad is probably gonna end up killing my mom-" Mark began, choking on his words at the thought of his mother being gone, Amy slowly stood up, "Lets call the cops-"

"But he'll know i called them-!"

"No, I'm gonna call them, besides, he deserves to go to jail if he does such things to her!" Amy protested, picking up her phone and dialing the numbers.

"911, what's your emergency?"
"Yes, I'd like to report a man, Robert Fischbach."
"Why?"
"Because he has been abusing his wife and I believe he's doing right at this exact moment, please send police to **** 4th street, thank you."
"I will right away, can i have your na--"
Amy hung up, setting her phone down, "There."

Mark nodded slowly, "Thanks, Amy." He paused before saying, "You're like.. my get away from everything."

"Aww," Amy said, sitting down and picking up her book again, "That's so sweet."

-

I UPDATED AND IK ITS SHITTY OOPS

-izzy 💕

fuck