make it. (mark's pov!)

"Run! NOW! I'll come find you if I make it!" I shouted to Amy, "Grab Ana and go, don't look back!!" I yelled at her, holding back the mysterious figure who bursted in through the back door, I couldn't see his face because it was dark, but he also had a mask on, "I love you--!!" A hand cupped over my mouth as I yelled at Amy before she ran out the door. I honestly didn't care if I made it, I just wanted them safe.

"Now, we're alone." His voice was so raspy, he pushed me over, stepping on my back to keep me down, I grunted as he leaned down, "We're gonna play a game, how's that sound?" He didn't wait for me to answer, instead, he yanked me up by the back of my shirt and threw me once again, I landed on the coffee table, breaking it, I began to whimper in pain, holding my back, "You look so tough, but you're letting yourself get beat up.." He growled at me, "Why aren't you fighting back?!" He yelled, balling the collar of my shirt in his fist, pulling me up, "Worthless shit head! Fight back!"

"N-no.." I groaned as he dropped me, I coughed, sitting up. I watched as he went to the kitchen, digging through the drawers and cabinets until he found what he want.

A knife.

"Fine, well, our game is called, 'can you dodge a man running towards you with a knife?'."

I immediately stood up, as weak as I was and how bad my head hurt, I felt like I would black out at any moment. The male stepped back into the living room, holding the knife tightly in his grip, "To your bedroom, now." I whimpered in pain again as I slowly waddled my way to my bedroom, everything was getting fuzzy, "Hurry!" He shouted, causing me to fall over, I heard the male groan as he grabbed my leg and pulled me into the bedroom, leaving me on the floor, a part of me was yelling at me to get up, so, I did. I shook my head and tried to stand up, I stumbled a bit but was able to gain my balance.

"Ah, ready to fight back?"
"No." And he punched me, I could feel a bruise forming on my cheek, I looked up as he charged at me with the knife, I immediately reacted by catching his wrist and turning him around, pinning his hand that held the knife behind his back, I pushed his head against the wall, "Drop the knife." I said, everything around us was spinning in my eyes but at this moment, I needed to focus on the important stuff. "No." I growled, pushing his arm up, "Drop it!" And after that, he starting whimpering as he dropped it, I quickly kicked it away and right afterwards his foot hit my leg hard, causing me to lose balance and fall.

I listened to him, watching as he stood over me, everything was going in and out of focus again, I wanted to cry so bad, the pain was unbearable, but I held it back.

"Fine, how about I let you die slowly and painfully." I tried to sit up but he pushed me back down, his foot laying on my chest as I groaned, I watched him pull out a match box, "Sweet dreams, Mark Edward Fischbach."

I watched him light a match, walking out the room, I turned onto my stomach, crawling to the edge of the room where the door was and saw him throw the match into the kitchen, and one more just to be sure it caught on fire, I tried to yell but it just came out as wheezes and whimpers.

The last thing I remember was a bunch of yelling and the fire spreading.

...

I was in a hospital room, I could hear a beeping from the heart monitor, as I opened my eyes, I locked eyes with a female with brown ones such as myself, "Ah, Mr. Fischbach, you're awake, my name is Marzia--"

"My wife, I'm sorry, but I want to see my wife, a-and, is it possible you can get them some food? I was in the process of cooking when the house got broken into." I exclaimed as Marzia nodded, smiling softly, "Will do, Mr. Fischbach."

"Mark is just fine..!" I said as Marzia opened the door, looking at me, she smiled, "Alright, Mark." And she was out the door.

...
----

Mark's P.O.V requested by:

Forever_In_A_Fantasy !!

i hope this was good??? tell me if i should fix anything??:0

i think i fuckin rushed this, too smh

-sam 💕!!