Pickin' Wildflowers.

Amy sighed as she set her backpack in a chair in her room, she had just got home from school and she had a ton of homework to do.

Though, she didn't want to do it, of course. But if she didn't, she'd fail and she didn't need that. Amy sighed again as she pulled out a thick science textbook. "Science first, then Math and English." She told herself, getting a pencil, she sat down on her bed.

Just as she was about to start writing, her phone buzzed. She groaned, thinking it was someone she didn't want to talk to. Though her expression soon changed when she saw the name;

Markimoo 💕

Amy smiled widely and squealed as she checked the message.

Markimoo 💕: hey baby whatcha doing this evening?

Ding!

Markimoo 💕: can ya meet me down at the railroad tracks?

Amy blinked as another more messages came through, what was he doing?

Markimoo 💕: I got Tom Petty playing in my Silverado and I iced down a six pack

Tom Petty? She didn't even know who that was, she laughed at her boyfriend, she didn't know where he was going with this,

Amy: Baby?? What are you talking about?? Lol

Markimoo 💕:  hey Amy don't ya worry about your mama, like 007, we can keep it covert

Amy giggled at that one, what Amy didn't know is that he was actually sending her song lyrics.

Markimoo 💕: undercover on the ground by the water, gonna get a little peace on earth

Amy: Mark what are you talking about?? I'm so confused

Markimoo 💕: baby whatcha say we go picking wildflowers? Got a spot way back in the woods,

Markimoo 💕: sneak away for a couple of hours, you and me baby, picking wildflowers.

Amy: mark is that a song??

Markimoo 💕: yeah, but I was using it as an excuse to ask you if you wanted to go out somewhere, I heard you've been stressed out and you need some peace.

Amy smiled, Mark could be so sweet sometimes, she giggled softly, shrugging as she typed back a reply.

Amy: I don't know,,,

Markimoo 💕: too late I'm already outside your window

Amy gasped as she set her phone down and opened her window to reveal the short, black haired male, waving frantically.

"Come on, babe!" Amy smiled softly, giggling as she nodded, grabbing her phone, her jacket and sneaking downstairs. Her mom wasn't home yet but her dad was, fortunately, he was asleep. She snuck out the backdoor and into the front, seeing Mark's motorcycle.

"Mark, you don't have to do this." Amy exclaimed as Mark handed her a helmet. "I want too, though, I love you."

Amy kissed his cheek as they both put their helmets on, Mark got on, Amy did, slowly, keeping a tight grip around his waist, "I won't let you fall, baby girl. You know that." Mark smiled as he felt her bury her face into his back, he chuckled as he took off- but not too fast, he knew she hated that.

-

After about 10 minutes later, Mark had pulled into a park, parking the motorcycle in a secured spot. They both got off, placing the helmets on the seats, Mark grabbed her hand and they walked a path.

"Mark, what did I do to deserve you.." Amy whispered, resting her head on his shoulder as they walked, the sun only slightly setting.

Mark shrugged softly, kissing the top of her head, "You caught my eyes, baby." He murmured, chuckling softly as Amy blushed deeply, "Dammit, Mark."

"Hey, do you actually maybe, wanna pick some flowers? I think your favorites are back here." Amy's favorite were Daisy's, and he knew this. For Valentine's or her birthday or even randomly, he'd get her some, just to see her smile.

Mark felt Amy let his hand go, running forward, "Yes!"

Mark blinked as he quickly caught up, "Amy! Wait up!"

-

:D

-izzy 💕