Late Night.

who saw the live stream ? I did :D

-
Mark tossed and turned, groaning as he flung the blankets off him and immediately sat up, feeling for the lamp on the bedside table, he turned the lamp on but didn't put his glasses on.

He squinted, looking around and soon noticed; Amy's side of the bed was empty. "Amy?" Mark slowly stood up, his boxers hanging loose, he walked out the room and saw that a light downstairs was on.

Slowly, he walked downstairs, hearing a few noises from the kitchen, turned the the hallway, looking into the kitchen, he saw Amy sitting on the kitchen floor with Chica.

"Yeah, who's a good girl?" Amy repeated, smiling as she rubbed Chica's head, Chica barked, "Sh-shh-! Marky's still asleep, we don't wanna wake him." Amy exclaimed as she stood up, going to the pantry, grabbing the dog food bag, she scooped some into a cup and dumped it into Chica's bowl.

Mark smiled, walking into the kitchen, "How are my two favorites doing?" He asked as he walked up behind Amy and immediately wrapped his arms around her. "Mark-! Did we wake you? I'm so sor-" Mark cut her off by kissing her softly, a smile still on his lips.

"No, I woke up on my own, bab."

Amy smiled softly, "O-oh, alright." Chica barked again, seeming to want attention also. Amy smiled as she bent down and rubbed her head, "Oops, didn't mean to leave you out, girl." Mark bent down also, petting Chica and wrapping his arm around Amy, he kissed her head, then Chica's.

"Ahh, I love you both, so much." Amy giggled, "I love you too, Mark."

Chica barked again,

"I love you, also, Chica."

-
This was just something small and fluffy

Like rly small.
And I'm so sorry but I'll update soon !! W/ a longer one shot, but, I can't think of anything ;(

Just remember that I'm pushing myself to keep going! I'm growing stronger each day!

Ily guys,
-izzy 💕