a nightmare.

requested by mac10514 !!

thank you and im sorry its so short!!

-

Mark groaned softly as his eyes opened slowly, the constant movement from his partner in the bed aggravated him to no end. He reached over to the bedside table and turned the lamp on to see Amy tossing and turning, some of her hair stuck to her forehead which was covered in sweat, she looked terrified and Mark immediately lifted her up, her eyes still closed as he wrapped his arms around her, "Amy! Amy, wake up, it's okay! It's just a bad dream, come on, Princess..!" He whispered in her ear as Amy suddenly gasped and her eyes shot open, Mark looked at her as he pulled her into his lap, watching the female sob in his arms.

"Mark..! Mark, it was horrible! Th-they were forcing me t-to watch—" Mark hushed her, rubbing circles in her back as he slowly laid down and pulled her with him, "Shh, you don't have to explain it, it's okay, baby girl.. Don't focus on that, focus on me.."

Amy sniffled as she looked up at Mark and slowly planted a kiss under his chin, his small trim tickled her lips and she stifled a giggle, "Let's go back to sleep, okay?" Amy nodded as Mark's grip around her tightened, Amy snuggled up against Mark and nodded.

To help with the silence, Mark suddenly started humming and running his fingers through Amys hair softly, "Hmm.. mm.." His soft voice rung through her ears, causing the petite female to melt in his arms, her breathing obtaining a steady pace as she drifted off to sleep once again in his arms and as Mark noticed she had fallen asleep, his humming faded out and he soon drifted off himself, a smile forming across his lips.

"I love you, Marki.."
And his face flushed, he was half sleep when she said that so his response was mumbles and a soft giggle was heard before he fully fell asleep beside his lover.