still dancing.

sort of a rewrite of my own one shot. the song above is used for inspiration. this chapter is heavily inspired by a one shot book i constantly reread.

i will add who inspired the book at the end (bc wattpad almost deleted this whole chapter)

enjoy :)

--

Mark's grip on his mug loosened until he finally dropped his cup when Sean spoke, his eyes wide and his body frozen.

"Mark! That was my favorite mug," Signe exclaimed as she grabbed the broom to sweep it up. Felix shook his head and jumped off the counter with a grin.

"What's the matter, Iplier? Don't wanna join us for a little dancing?"

Evelien sighed as she set her phone down and crossed her arms. "It's not just dancing. We're going to watch multiple people who have fought many battles in their lives that would've made them have to give up doing what they love. They're an inspiration to those who are bound to wheelchairs, those who are deaf and even those who are blind."

Marzia giggled, nodding in agreement with Evelien. Mark frowned and stepped back to avoid Signe aggressively sweeping up the broken mug. "Sorry, Wiish." He mumbled.

Sean pulled his phone out and sent a message into the group chat. Everyone's phone made a noise from the notification and they all looked at Sean. "I sent you the location of where we're going. We can't all fit in the same car. Speaking of, who's riding with who?"

Marzia grabbed Felix's arm and then pointed towards Mark. "Mark's riding with us, so we'll have extra room if no one else can catch a ride!"

Signe put the broom away and wiped her hands off on her pants before speaking up, "I might ride with Felix and Marzia."

Sean nodded, "So, then me and Evelien will have room, too. Alright, then. It's settled."

Mark lifted his head, brows furrowing with confusion. "Wait, what about Amy?"

Marzia paused, her expression suddenly unreadable. It seemed she knew something the others did not, but she kept quiet about it. She promised to keep it a secret. "Oh, Amy texted me and said she has a ride of her own! No worries."

Even Felix seemed a bit skeptical of her response, but they all nodded nonetheless. "So, are we ready to go?" Felix asked with a wide grin.

"Let's get going." Signe concluded, leading everyone outside.

--

Felix eventually pulled into the parking lot of the place they were going to. Evelien pulled in beside him and flipped the Swede off as he honked his horn. Mark opened the car door and got out alongside Signe.

Signe stuck out her tongue, "We win!" She exclaimed as Felix shut his car door. Sean got out of the passenger side and rolled his eyes, "Gab almost got pulled over." Evelien nodded and leaned against the car with her arms crossed.

"Anyway," Marzia spoke, changing the topic. She pointed towards the building they were going to and gestured for the others to follow her. "Come on. The show starts soon."