carnival.

description: the gals and guys go out for a day at the carnival

warnings: none!! all fluff i promise

"Sean! Look at that cute teddy bear!" Signe exclaimed as she pulled him over to a small carnival game, Amy following them, holding hands with Mark as they watched Sean try to win the bear that caught Signe's eye.

"Sean, aim up and a little to your left and boom, head shot!" Amy explained, smiling as he nodded towards Amy, doing as she instructed. Bulls-eye! A small ding went off and Signe squealed as the teddy bear she wanted was handed to Sean who gave it to her.

Soon, Amy started gazing around as she saw a booth that caught her eye, tugging on Marks arm, he glanced at her as she gestured to the booth she wanted to go to. Mark nodded and walked with her.

"Excuse me, ma'am, what's this game about?" Amy asked as she let Marks hand go, the woman behind the booth smiling widely, "Oh! A volunteer! Well, this game is all about precision, sweetie! Take your best shot at throwing a baseball right at the baseball players bat. Hit the target, win a prize! Simple. You also get three chances." Amy wasted no time, she immediately slammed down her tickets and traded in three for three balls.

Mark smiled, watching her. Soon, Signe and Sean walked up, hand in hand. "Go, Amy!" Signe shouted as Amy nodded, taking a deep breath and throwing the ball. It hit the bat, but not quite on the target. Eventually, Sean spoke up, "A little to your right. And down!" He exclaimed as Amy nodded, tongue poked out between her lips as she did as he had told her.

Ding! "You win! Pick a prize!"

Amy looked up at the selection of prizes and gasped upon seeing a plush of a dog, it was a golden retriever and it reminded her so much of Chica. Amy pointed at it. "That one, please!"

The female smiled as she pulled it down and handed it to Amy, "Thanks for playing!"

As the girlfriends and their boyfriends walked away, Amy held the plush dog out to Mark who furrowed his eyebrows, "Amy? What are you doing? You won that." Amy nodded, shrugging, "Yeah, but she looks like Chica, so I want you to have her." Mark immediately shook his head, "No, you won her fair and square. You get to keep her."

Before Amy could protest again, Sean spoke up, not irritated or anything, just deciding he should stop them, knowing they'd go on forever. "Why don't you both keep it?"

Mark shot a glare at Sean who chuckled nervously, but Amy smiled up at Mark, kissing his cheek, causing him to look at her, "I think that's a great idea."

Before anything else could be said, Sean suddenly screamed, "SIGNE! Where'd Signe go?!" Amy gasped, staring at Sean, "Wasn't she just beside you a minute ago?"
"She was!" Sean was starting to panic as Mark rested his hand on the smaller males shoulder, "Calm down, we'll find her." Mark reassured him, "Amy, you stay with Sean and go find security to help, I'm gonna go look for her." Amy nodded, grabbing Seans hand, "C'mon, it's gonna be okay, Jackaboy.." Amy tried calming him down as they walked away.

Mark bolted off looking for her, "Signe!" He tried.

"Wiishu!" He tried again,

"Wiish!" And again,

"Woosher!" And again.

"Anger ball!" He joked. But that didn't help. She was nowhere in sight and the sun was setting fast so his ability to see ahead and his surroundings was getting limited. Soon, Mark heard an audible scream. "Signe!" He shouted, following the screams, he eventually found himself behind an old shut down booth, Signe was pinned to the wall, clutching the stuffed teddy bear, a figure masked by the shadows keeping her there.

"Hey! Let her go!" Mark warned, clenching his fists as he took a few steps forward, the figure chuckled. "What're you? Her boyfriend?"

"She's my best friends girlfriend. So I'd suggest backing off, I don't like fighting." Mark growled, narrowing his eyes. Mark heard the figured sigh as they ignored Mark, about to continue with Signe, "No! Stop! Mark! Help! Please!" Signe shouted as Mark wasted no time, running over to them, he grabbed the figures shoulder, pulling them back and his fist collided with their face. "I said back off!" Mark shouted.

The figure winced and stumbled back, looking as if they were about to put up a fight, but the sound of voices coming their way startled them, and they disappeared into the trees.
"Coward." Mark spat.

Signe sobbed as she stumbled over to Mark and he didn't hesitate to hold her, calming her down. "Shh, it's okay.. You're okay now.." She trembled, "Signe!" That familiar irish accent rang through both of their ears.
"Sean!" Signe exclaimed as Mark let her go, knowing what she wanted to do. Signe bolted towards Sean, jumping into his arms, balling her eyes out with happiness, along with him. The people that had gathered around cheering.

"Female has been found, I repeat, female has been found." A security officer spoke into a walkie talkie, walking off.

Amy smiled as she walked over to Mark, wrapping her arms around his neck, "You did good, Superman." She teased, giggling. Mark gripped her hips tightly, chuckling, "Thanks, princess. I'm just glad this ended well."

"Me too."

"Next time, let's stay close together, agree?"

Amy nodded, turning to look at Sean and Signe, the female fell from his arms and he was hugging her tightly, Sean was facing the other couple as he mouthed 'Thank you' multiple times.

"Agreed."

ok maybe i fibbed oops bUt happy ending!!!

-sam!!💕