10 Minutes.

light smut warning? meh idk not really

-

You all know the game seven minutes in heaven, yeah? Well, this was the same game, but with a twist, you get 10 minutes with your partner in the closet.

Of course, everyone was alright with that because Felix had suggested it.

Mark, Sean, Felix, Bob, Wade, Amy, Signe, Marzia, Molly, and even Mandy were all at Felix's place, everyone came down for a visit, and Felix had games ready and everything.

An empty wine bottle was placed in the middle of the circle they had all made, Amy beside Mark, Mark beside Sean, Sean beside Signe, Signe beside Marzia, Marzia beside Felix, Felix beside Bob, Bob beside Mandy, Mandy beside Molly, and Molly beside Wade... too much?

Nah.

Amy leaned forward and spun the bottle, watching as it landed on Signe, she froze, clasping her hands over her mouth, trying to keep calm, Amy sighed, spinning the bottle again, watching it land on Felix.

"Oh." Was all he said, standing up, "C'mon, Signe." Everyone looked at Signe as she slowly stood up, stumbling to stay balanced, her heart beating out her chest, she slowly followed him.

Sean looked uncomfortable about all this now, he was in a pose that showed he was ready to jump to his feet and pull her out the closet, but, he stayed put.

The door clicked shut, and Bob started the timer.

"10 minutes, you two!" He said.

-

Mark knocked on the door, and Signe immediately ran out the door and jumped into Sean's lap, "Never again! Felix is f-freaky!" She said, clinging to Sean. Felix walked out the closet with only his pants on, shrugging. "I tried."

"FELIX!" Sean yelled, holding her.

-

"Amy," Marzia said, spinning the bottle and somehow, some way, it landed on Mark, Felix wiggled his eyebrows, "Rawr~" Amy choked, "Don't ever fucking do that." She said, standing up slowly as Mark followed her, the closet door closing with a click.

"10 minutes!"

Mark smirked to himself, that's all he needed. Soon enough his arms snaked around her waist and he brought her close to him, immediately kissing up from her shoulder to her lips, going slow, even if they only had 10 minutes.

Amy was frozen in place, eyes wide, staring at Mark, not expecting him to anything, usually neither her or him was comfortable with this, but, now, Mark was just going wild, soon pushing her back against the wall, kissing her in such a manner she couldn't understand.

Soon enough, she gave in, arms wrapping around Mark's (thicc) neck, pulling him to her just a bit. Mark's hands rested on her waist as he decided to slowly grind against her, causing her to let go of the kiss, gasping as she stared at him, her breathing uneven.

"Why'd you pull away?" He asked, a smirk clear on his face, "Y-you.." She couldn't finish, so Mark just went back in, burrying his face into her neck, nibbling around at her neck, in hopes on finding her weak spot, or sweet spot, whatever you'd like to call it.

This 10 minutes was going by slow as fuck. Mark was running his hands up her shirt, just rubbing her sides, not going any further because he was still kinda nervous himself.

Amy enjoyed it though, practically melting into him, she squeaked quickly covering her mouth and Mark froze, "I think I found it.." His soft yet deep voice rung through her ears and she could feel his hot breath on her neck, causing her to shudder.

Mark immediately went back for the same spot on her neck, causing her to whimper and squirm slightly, not wanting to make any noise because... well, their friends were right outside the door.

"Two minutes!" Signe called out.

Amy flinched when Mark started sucking at the spot, licking it and just planting kisses on it, smirking to himself, he pulled away and kissed her lips once, "I hope you know, we're not done." He spoke to her in a tone she couldn't describe, but she loved it.

Amy looked so... submissive at the moment, hands fiddling the sleeves on her shirt, her entire face red, Mark wanted to just do it right there and now- but, he knew it'd be worth the wait.

"Times up!" Signe said as she opened the door, causing Mark to take his hands off her waist and Amy tried her best to cover up the hickey he probably left.

Amy was embarrassed a little, there was no reason to be, its just how she was.

Amy took a seat beside Mark as he had sat down also, leaning against him.

"Amy's got a hickey!" Marzia pointed out, and Amy immediately closed her eyes, her face heating up, she burried her face into Mark's shoulder- or tried to.

"Alright, alright, alright."

"FELIX!" Mark shouted.