memories.

With everything packed and put up in the car, Mark and Amy waved goodbye to the male standing in their doorway.

"See ya' later, Sean! Thanks for house sitting for us!" Amy said as she got into the car.

Sean smiled, nodding his head as he waved back in return, "It's no problem! You two have fun!"

Mark and Amy kept waving until they began to pull out and drive off down the road. Sean stood by the front door until they were no longer in sight.

As Sean shut the front door, he turned to see Chica and Henry waiting, "Well, guys, guess it's just us now. Let's watch Netflix!"

...

Reaching their destination of the airport, Amy quickly got out the car as Mark parked it and began grabbing their bags. Each of them had two due to how long they were going to be gone. As they walked inside the airport, they walked up to the front desk of the plane they were going to board.

"Two seats, two bags. You may carry your luggage with you, three or more luggage bags must be put in the back. Have a safe flight and give us your honest feedback!"

The lady waved to them as they began to walk inside the plane and just picked whichever seats they could get. Mark let Amy get the window seat because he knew she liked to watch the clouds, so he sat on the outside seat and put their luggage above them as the intercom turned on.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen..."

...

Mark was awoken by Amy, who was standing up as Mark grumbled, "C'mon, bub. Time to get off."

Mark yawned, nodding slowly as he got up and grabbed their luggage.

...

As they got off of the plane, Mark and Amy carried their luggage outside the airport and Amy flagged down a taxi.

As Mark told the driver their destination, the taxi took off. Amy pulled out her phone to text Sean.

to: one half of a whole idiot

hey, we just landed! not a clue what the timezone difference is, but i hope things are still going well! just checking up on y'all

-

from: one half of a whole idiot

haha me neither, but everything's good! no need to worry, you and mark just go have fun! the puppos already miss you guys, though. but we're all havin a good time!

Amy smiled, putting her phone away as they reached their destination and got out of the taxi, making sure pay before the driver took off. Mark hummed, turning his head to Amy, "Well, here we are."

"Here we are."

...

The next day, Amy and Mark were at the beach already. Amy had set a blanket out and a basket, along with an umbrella they rented. Amy stood up and grabbed her phone as she noticed Mark had caught a wave and started surfing.

Amy giggled as opened her camera and began taking a video, his attention more focused on what he was doing—thankfully—. He'd probably fall if he got distracted. As Mark made it to shore, Amy stopped the video and ran over to show him.

"Bub! I got that on video! Look—" Amy caught the others attention, Mark looked up as he made sure he made it to shore safely. Stepping off the surf board, he picked it up as he looked at Amy with a smile, watching as Amy held up her phone to open it.

She furrowed her eyebrows when her phone screen remained black, the phone not turning on, "Oh no, did it die?! I hope not-- I don't know if the photos I took earlier are backed up."

Mark chuckled gently, leaning over and kissing Amy's head gently as he brushed some of her hair from her face.

"We'll just have to make some more memories, baby."

---

wow

-izzy