day at the beach.

here's the one shot that won!
by, Thedailyrebecca !!

-

Mark's POV

Today, i decided to bring Amy out for a date to the beach, since Ethan, Tyler, and Kathryn went home for the weekend, it was going to be just us and Chica. I packed some pb and j sandwiches with a fruit salad and strawberries and cream in a woven basket.

Amy's POV

I woke up and I turned over, expecting to see a snoring Mark beside me but he wasnt there. I walked downstairs and saw Mark already dressed with a basket in one hand and leash in the other, "Morning Amy, get ready, we're going to the beach." Mark said. I quickly went back upstairs and stuck on a Peebles, Obio, shirt and some shirt. I went back down to the kitchen but Mark wasnt there again.

"Mark, where are you?!" I shouted through the house, then I got hugged from behind, I turned around and I got greeted by a kiss from Mark. It was soft yet passionate, but, we had to break the kiss. We walked to the car and headed to the beach.

Chica's POV

MORK MORK WAT YOU DOING, OH WE GOING IN BIG MACHINE WITH NICE YELLOW AMY. AH AMY AMY AMY I MISSED YOU, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN LONG TIME. WAT THIS MORK ON MUD. THIS NOT MUD, IT STICKY AND SOFT.

Mark's POV

We arrived at the beach and Amy let Chica run around and play with the sand. I laid the blanket down on the ground and put out the food, I watched as Amy ran around with Chica and splashing near the ocean. What did I do to deserve them two.

Amy's POV

I raced Chica to the end of the beach and splashed both of us in water. She was jumping up and down to avoid the water. Soon I saw Mark call us over to the food, I saw Chica running already so I decided to race with her one more time. I was almost to Mark when Chica ran under my legs, making me fall onto Mark.

"How many times will you fall for me?"

-

again, that AMAZING one shot was by Thedailyrebecca !! thank you, again!

-izzy 💕