hey there, amy

the song used is as seen above: Hey There, Delilah by Plain White T's, but changed to Amy for obvious reasons.
Does anyone remember how Mark said VIP seats would get the pleasure of hearing him sing? Well, that's what this is based around. <3

---

"MARK!" Mark lifted his head from staring at his guitar to look out into the crowd of people who had paid for VIP seats, those said people got the pleasure of hearing the man sing his heart out.

"Sing Hey There, Delilah!" A girl yelled, and Mark had caught her voice, "Hey There, Delilah? Jeez, that song is old, maybe I can try." Mark shrugged, slowly figuring out the right cords, finally getting them to his liking, he began to strum his guitar.

Amy was out in the crowd with Kathryn next to her, clapping quietly as Mark began singing,

"Hey there, Amy, what's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you so pretty, yes you do, Time Square can't shine as bright as you.. I swear it's true.."

Some people shouted and squealed at how he changed the lyrics like that, Mark chuckled and only continued,

"Hey there, Amy, don't you worry about the distance, I'm right there if you get lonely, give this song another listen, close your eyes. Listen to my voice, that's my disguise, I'm by your side.."

Mark began to hum, strumming that acoustic guitar ever-so-lightly, deciding he knew he couldn't waste time to sing the whole song so he skipped a few parts and was a bit shocked when people joined in, Amy was covering her mouth and near in tears that people had actually were okay with this.

"Hey there, Amy, here's to you, this one's for you.

Oohh, it's what you do to me, oohh, it's what you do to me.."

Mark kept humming as others went along with him, soon finishing the song off and his voice faded out, everyone clapped, Amy was still covering her mouth as she held back tears, soon a spot light was shown down on her, and above the stage, Ethan could be seen, winking, as he snuck away.

Amy slowly stood up as Tyler ran down the isle of seats with a microphone, letting the row she was in pass it down to her, Amy grabbed it, trembling as she held it close to her and wipped her eyes cautiously, "Aw, Amy.." Mark began, "I-I'm sorry, I just.." Amy was hesitant, but instead, she just went with it, "I love you so much.." Lot's of 'aww's' and 'they're so cute' was heard amongst the crowd, as Mark strummed his guitar, "I love you, too." He whispered into the microphone on stage in front of him as everyone clapped again.

--

ughhhhhghg its so short :((

-sam💕