Senpai.

I can't feel anything.

For as long as I can remember, I haven't been able to feel, at all.

That was until.. I met him..

-

I was putting my books away in my locker, smiling and humming a tune, when everyone turned their attention to the front door, I had remembered we were getting a new student, I prayed it wasn't gonna be a female, we had enough of those.

I froze in place when he walked in, his black hair slightly messed up, but in one of those...hot ways, I stared at him, I swear, I almost drooled. He was in the boys normal wear, which was a black and red suit, we had to wear a black and red sweater, and a skirt with stockings- weird for a school, but I didn't judge, they were actually quite comfortable, anyway-

He had glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose and suited him well, a clear smile so wide on his face, his eyes squinted, making him more adorable. I had to quickly glance somewhere since his eyes nearly made contact with mine, I was blushing in embarrassment now.

That day, I had felt something I had never ever felt before... love.

But, quickly, a girl made her way to him before I could- I immediately recognized her, Jessica, she was the popular girl, she had everything and everyone. I hated her, she's the reason I lost my best friend, over a dumb, fake, rumor.

I watched them talk, his smile growing wider if it could, then, I saw her whisper in his ear, and she giggled, he looked at her and nodded, I could tell she was squealing as she waved and ran off..... Jessica had taught me another emotion, rage.

She loved him, but not in the same way I did, she doesn't appreciate him like I do, she won't ever love him like I do, she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into..I want her gone, I want to hurt her, I....want to kill her.

Senpai, will be mine.

-

;)