i'm not a robot.

inspiration taken from the song above, kinda. i fuck w lyre le temps heavily and had no idea they released this recently. and yes, it is googleplier.

--

...

I can cry.

I can breathe.

I can try everything.

He's not sure who he's attempting to convince, but either way, he hasn't had a lot of luck with it. With the absence of Mark, it was hard to get his points across. Mark's friends didn't believe so much about him. However, he knew things Mark's friends didn't know. That had to count for something.

"So, you don't know where Mark is?"

"Negative, Miss Nelson."

Amy sighed when he responded, her expression dropping as she stared at the search engine who shared the same face as someone she cared about deeply.

Perhaps he was trying to convince himself. Google had no desire to scare Amy off and was aware of how much Mark meant to her.

"But, I can reassure you that he's alright."

".. Are you sure?"

"Positive."

Amy sighed in relief, brushing her fingers through her brunette hair and nodding gently. She had encounters like this before. With Dark and Wilford once, but this was different. Google was a whole robot.

"Will you.. stay here until Mark gets back..?"

Her words made the android stiffen, but he wanted Amy to know that he meant no harm to her, so he accepted her invitation, nodding. "Of course."

--

"Ma- I mean, Google, could you help me?"

Amy's voice caught Google's attention and he quickly shifted his gaze to see Amy had came back from the store. Mark may be gone, but that didn't stop her from gathering things for the house. Google eventually nodded and took the bags she had into his own hands.

"Thank you."

"It's no problem, Amy."

Google set the bags on the kitchen table and watched as Amy shut the front door, setting her purse aside. She seemed to be warming up to Google's presence. He had noted how she wasn't as tense as she was earlier.

He was grateful for that. Or was he? Emotions didn't settle well with him. He is a robot.

Amy only really wondered.. well, a few things when it came to situations like this. What caused them? Where does Mark end up during this? It seemed she wouldn't be getting any answers, but as long as Mark was okay, she didn't worry about it too much.

--

Later on that night, Amy had passed out on the couch, the TV playing an old cartoon as she slept peacefully. Google had placed a blanket over her and turned the TV down so the volume wouldn't wake her up.

Google paused when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. It was in the kitchen..

Furrowing his eyebrows, the search engine walked to the kitchen and was met with the last person he wanted to see. Wilford. He had Mark over his shoulder, presumably unconscious. Perfect.

"I'm here to pick you up and drop this fella off!" Wilford whispered, his wide grin showing behind his pink mustache as he stood proudly. Google rolled his eyes and held his arms out. He watched as Wilford handed Mark to him, of course he wasn't very safe with the males body, but Google caught Mark quickly and held him bridal style.