teamiplier.

hi! you remember the amyplier text chapter where mark talks abt talking to kathryn? well, while i know she's not part of marks team anymore, but this is a part two to it since someone commented about it! i hope no one minds.

---

complete with you: amy, you ready?

love of my life: just got done getting dressed, bab!

complete with you: ill be over in 5 to pick you up and head to the office! kat texted me and she'll be there soon

love of my life: that's perfect! ily

complete with you: ily2 baby

...

Mark sighed as he parked his car at the office. Amy hopped out fast, but it took him a moment to get out. He was thinking about something. But, he knew what Kathryn decided was all her decision. And he could respect her choices. No matter how much it upset him.

Finally, Mark exited the car and walked inside the office, seeing Kathryn at one of the computers and clicking away at the mouse with a video being edited on screen.

"Kat?"

Kathryn lifted her head as she heard Mark call her name. She turned the computer monitor off and turned her chair around to face him. She still looked a little shaken up from a few days ago. He didn't blame her.

"Mark- hey, thank you for coming to talk to me."

She stood up as Mark nodded, his expression showing that neither of them were too happy. They eventually walked outside and Mark closed the door.

"Are you okay, Kat? You haven't had any trouble, right?"

Kathryn smiled, shaking her head lightly at Mark's concerned questions. She found them unnecessary. "I'm okay. I just really want to talk about me leaving."

"I--.. yeah." Mark wanted to avoid the topic, but Kathryn wasn't trying to waste time. He appreciated it, but Mark was so in his feelings about this, he could cry.

"I.. know it's hard, Mark. It is for me, too. But, I'll still be around! Me and Amy still hang out, so it's not like I'm leaving LA." She managed a smile while she spoke, hoping to cheer Mark the best she could. He wasn't trying to make Kathryn feel bad or guilt trip her. Mark was just really going to miss her working for him.

"I know- I'm glad! But, it'll be so weird not seeing you in the office. I just hope we can all still hang out- Tyler, too! That dumb goof." Mark smiled softly and opened his arms.

"I respect your decision, Kathryn. You do what's best for you."

Kathryn felt her eyes begin to burn with hot tears as she stepped forward to wrap her arms around Mark tightly. "Thank you. You have no idea how much it means to me--"

The front door soon opened and Amy saw the sight in front of her. She teared up. "I heard the whole thing, Kat. I'm still gonna miss seeing you here."

Ethan soon poked his head out as Mark and Kathryn pulled away from their tight hug. "Yeah! I hope we can still hang out."

"Of course, Ethan."

Mark found himself wiping his eyes slightly until he felt Amy's hand grasp his and hold it tightly. He silently thanked her, squeezing Amy's hand gently. Mark really did appreciate it.

Kathryn laughed softly, her cheeks red. "Gosh, you guys-- please stop crying. My glasses are fogging up-"

Everyone laughed as Kathryn cleaned her glasses and put them back on.

"Well, let's make my last day in the office worthwhile, yeah?"

"Hell yeah!" Mark yelled before grabbing Kathryn's hand with his free one and pulled her back inside.

Teamiplier really had fallen apart despite how short-lived it was and while Mark was a little upset, he knew bigger things were yet to come. The future was bright, with or without teamiplier. The memories are worth it and Mark can't wait to make more.

...

complete with you: im gonna miss her

love of my life: me too. but we're already talking about scheduling a day where we can go to like. Disneyland or smth!!

complete with you: haha nice. i love you, princess

love of my life: i love you, too ;;;;