first kiss.

requested by: Aesthetic_Boi

thank you!!

///

Amy and Mark had been dating for about 4 months and they hadn't shared their first kiss. Yeah, crazy, I know.

Mark had always tried to but he'd stop himself before he did since he was slightly nervous himself, but tonight, was gonna be different, Mark had everything planned out. He just hoped it'd all go according to plan, he had talked with Ethan and Tyler and they agreed to help.

"So let's go over everything-"

"Mark, I think it'd be easier to just pick her up bridal style, tell her how much you love her and ki--" Tyler began until Ethan interrupted, "That's too easy."

"That's the point, dipshit."

Mark shook his head, "Plan A, ask her out on a date, if that doesn't work, what Tyler said is plan B."

Tyler crossed his arms, looking at Ethan with a smirk. Ethan rolled his eyes, nodding at Mark, "Get to it."

-

Mark breathed in slowly, calming himself down as he walked into the living room, seeing Amy watching TV.

"U-uh, baby?" Mark said, hoping to catch her attention, which he did.

"Yes, Markimoo?" Amy asked as she paused the TV to look at him, a smile across her lips as she did.

Mark walked into the living room, "Okay so, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to.. Go on a date tonight? Y-you don't have to!"

Amy smiled softly at his nervousness but unfortunately shook her head. "I'm going out with Signe tonight, remember? Or would you--"

"N-nah, don't cancel, I had forgotten, it's okay, baby girl, I love you." Mark said, as he walked out the living room and into the kitchen.

"Okay guys, plan B."

-

Mark smiled as he watched Amy grab her wallet by the door and just as she was about to walk out, he ran over and picked her up from behind, "Mark-?! What are you doing?!" She laughed, squirming as he kissed the back of her neck and turned her around, "You know I love you so much, right?" Amy smiled softly, "I love you too, Mark, now I-"

"Wait, one more thing, please." Mark said, not even waiting for a reply, he wrapped his arms around her waist, leaning in and kissing her passionately. Amy stood in slight shock for only a moment before melting into his embrace, kissing him back, her arms finding their way around his neck, Mark smiled into the kiss, slowly pulling away, giving her lips one more peck before hugging her closely.

"Have fun with Signe, baby."

Amy looked at Mark as he pulled away from the hug and blew her one more kiss, walking upstairs to his recording room.

Amy felt her lips, "..He did it.." Amy quickly ran out the front door and ran to Signe's house which was about 5 houses down, and as she reached her door and she knocked on the door, knocking repeatedly until Signe answered, "Amy goddamn what the fuck--?!"

"He did it! He kissed me! Full on lips!!"

"He did--?!"

"Yes, he kissed me!"

Maybe she's overreacting, but that's okay because she got the kiss she's been waiting for.